Prefects (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Without Wings: thats pretty funny.. i dont think any teachers at my school would be in it but it would be pretty kewl otherwise. good thought!

Felafel: seeing as the majority of students would attend the event there would be only some that are not interested or didnt bring money or watever and then ull only need wat one or two teachers for each year to supervise those few. wow u find problems with everything!

felafel

hmmm . . . i'm still not convinced that a trivia day with students competing against teachers would pay off . . .

ah well!

anymore ideas people?

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i think it would be great! god ur pessimistic! anyway up to u ... krispy kreme donut day is one of the most successful fundraisers we've done ..very popular! try that! unless u can find a problem with the idea???

felafel

ahhahaah

no we've done krispy kremes . . . raised a packet at that! simply because EVERYBODY loves krispy kremes, and organising it is soooo simple!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
yeah we did that last term for year 11 and 12 it was good .. this term we'll prolly allow the rest of the school to be involved!

A school dance is good too, we got crush to organise it which meant it was sooo simple!!!! the music was mmmm ok, but apart from that everyone had a great nite and we made a bit of money.

felafel

how many dances does your school have a year?

we have three . . . the valentines day dance at the start of term 1, and two more dances at the end of Terms 2 and 3

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
We normally have one cause there are always problems and the school cancels them for the rest of the year. but the dance we had in term one went really well, it was easy because crush organised it and there were no problems! so i think we'll be able to have another one. Last term the one was welcoming year 7's so I think we should have one at end of 3 farwelling year 12s and 10s even if it is a bit early for year 10.

Shoiab

Hi, most of u seem 2 b 4rm Australia. I'm 4rm England,(U.K).
In my school the Year 11's are Prefects (40 of us). In order to become a Prefect, we had 2 write a letter of aplication, explaining why we wanted 2 be a Prefect etc, Then we had an interview with the Head teacher, b4 being chosen and presented with a Prefect badge.
Out of the 40 Prefects, i am the Head Boy of the scool, along with the Head Girl and our Deputies
Our duties mainly include, helping out on Parents Evening, Open Days, charity events.
The Heads (myself) also get 2 meet famous people, go2 shows and get put in the newspaper on publicity representing the school

Shoiab

oh, sorry, when i meant charity events..i mean we just take part in them, the teachers organise them all, such as Marie Curie Cancer Research, others are local/regional ones for the old age etc. We just sell daffodils, collect donations etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)