Pregnancy / Periods (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
It's not that they can only tell you alone... its if you GO ALONE then they don't have to contact your parents about anything (unless they think you're suicidal) unless you ask them to. However, if your mum or dad is there they might say it anyway - different places are different.

Kate_J

with perfect pill taking it's 1%, but with the average user (because some huge percentage of us make mistakes like taking it late of forgetting it, or being sick etc) the risk goes up to about 6-7% (or somewhere near there.)

dani86

i skipped a few pages cos too much of the same shit to read... when u started the thread u said u were about a week late? if u still havent gotten ur periods, do a test now, cos its usually more accurate the longer u wait. it depends on how accurate ur periods are.. mine come and go whenever they want.. i only know theyre coming cos i get back pain the day before, and sometimes a pimple. personally, id have an abortion. people say its wrong to take a life, but think of it this way.. ur in the best years of ur life, do u really want to take on the responsibilities of having a baby? ud only be about 17-18 yrs old, right? so it is a bit young. i know where ur coming from about the whole parents thing, im the same.. if i told my mum i was pregnant she'd kick me in the head! the thing is though, if u do have an abortion the first time ur pregnant, i heard that it significantly increases ur chances of having a miscarriage later in life (jst wat i heard, someone prove me wrong).. at the beginning of this year i skipped 3 sets of periods, got them (but when i did, they were like darkish and barely there).. they went on for 20 days, and 2 weeks later i got them again and they were really heavy.. after that they havent been much trouble.. but i guess its jst easier for some people.. im not having sex at the moment (not this moment exactly.. i mean like now.. like.. oh dw..) it all depends on what ur values are.. if ur against abortion and have accepting parents and a loving bf then go4it.. but if ur oldies are a lil on the old fashioned side and if u dont mind the idea of having an abortion, then i suggest having the abortion. with abortion, they give u counselling, they help u through it, and make sure that ur mentally capable to go through with it. ok so ur killing a life.. this life hasnt developed a brain, has no life experiences, what would it know? what do u know about bringing up a child? if ur parents kicked u out of ur home, would u be able to live with ur bf? would u have to get a place of ur own? do u have a job for rent/food/other things? babies are expensive.. the $3000 baby bonus doesnt help a whole lot.. what if u have twins? triplets? what if it ends up being handicapped? think about the bigger picture. but then again, what if its the best thing that might ever happen to u? just remember, the choice is yours, and u shouldnt let anyone make it for u.
Good luck and best wishes
dani

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah you should of read some more of the thread...there wasnt much shit...
i AM pregnant, confirmed and everything...and am going to get rid of it...and if it decreases my chances of having a child in the future, im willing to adopt...but i think it would be much better risking not having kids, then bringing a child up where its going to have shit all..its not fair. i mean im 17, no money, no job...my bf doesnt earn a whole heap, and with his pay, its not enough to support the 3 of us, it wouldnt only be unfair on the child, but also on us.

dani86

Yeah i realised after... sorry my bad :(
but its good that u made the decision on what u thought was right, and i congratulate u for having so much strength.. takes a shitload to do what ur going through.. adopting sounds really good.. ur giving a better life to someone who may not have such a good future..
BOSer's thoughts are with you
Good luck

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
gemita said:
Less than that honey...like 1%. You're pretty safe, no need to worry just yet. :)
hahaha, no need to worry. never before today have i been so glad to get my period. *wipes brow*

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hey phantom limb when you do have a kid you had better teach it how to spell "mum" properly

nah im just joking, you're alright. maybe one time we could meet up for pastries

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
omg me too, i love getting my period now even though i know its gonna be so painful...i really should go on the pill too

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
You should go on the pill... It makes your periods lighter, less painful, its actually really cheap (depending on how long your prescription is) and the best part --- YOU CAN SKIP PERIODS. My formal will now be rad

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
um.. said:
hey phantom limb when you do have a kid you had better teach it how to spell "mum" properly

nah im just joking, you're alright. maybe one time we could meet up for pastries
my entire family says 'mom'

and i can't eat pastry, i'm allergic to gluten. but thanks for the offer

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
natstar said:
Yay i got mine today (prolly to much info) but yeah its good to ko ur not pregnant. fucking painful tho
lol i actually wish that i still got my period...oh it sucks :( but like ive spent the last 5 years wishing something would happen to make them stop...but i never meant something like this hehe. oh well, but yeah it is a huge relief once you finally get them after a scare, i cant wait to get my period again, im gunna celebrate everytime i get it :D

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mine only goes for 2 or 3 days and I get bad pain too, mainly on the first day, then the other days i feel almost ok

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i was doing workplacement about 6 months ago, and the kitchen was majority woman this one day, and the girl i was working with was throwing up in the toilet and couldnt stand up and was crying! she was in so much pain! i felt so sorry for the poor dear. i got mine the next except it was like at the point were i just cant concentrate real well...i never get crying or vomitting or anything (until now :p). but i think that if i was that bad, i would definently go on the pill to fix it! ive seriously considered it before cause of how much i cant concentrate, but i just never got around it...fuck i wish i had

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mine go for 5-7....well they go for about 4/5 and then just get lighter from then on..like real light thank god...i get fucking terrible pain and i cant sleep at night , it goes for the first 2 days and im good after that..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mine usually come in the day or afternoon.... i hate getting them in summer

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mhm getting your period in summer is way uncomfortable, especially in all the heat, and at night its uncomfortable to sleep...like swimming doesnt bother me, its more that its all uncomfrotable

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Whoever graduates from o4 and does Medicine, design a medicine that will cure period pain. Guaranteed billionaire.

Being a guy, I hate periods too. I get the brunt of the PMS. Mrgh.

BabySilver

HSC
D_A said:
Whoever graduates from o4 and does Medicine, design a medicine that will cure period pain. Guaranteed billionaire.

Being a guy, I hate periods too. I get the brunt of the PMS. Mrgh.
even better.. make the ones currently avalible more in the financial affordability of more women.

I think when I brought them they were like $12 I was like man if it wasn't for the fact this month is soo painful.

A hint girls if you hurt your lower back period pain increases. espically close to the actual injury.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
Nurofen.

And by the way, you do realise that you've just left yourself wiiiide open for an onslaught with the pms comment, don't you? :p

Not accusing you of this, but I really hate it when I get angry at a guy and he says, "what, are you premenstrual or something?" AAARrrrgggg!!! Why can't they just accept that no, maybe it is possible to get completely pissed off by something they say, all by ourselves, without the assistance of hormones?! But no, they're perfect, the only reason I'm reacting like this is that I'm female.

There's my little rant. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)