Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Year 11's are also allowed to participate. The competition is open for both years. I did it so that I could get some prep for next year, our team didn't actually expect to get to Nationals. Kinda daunting.
What im saying is how do you know how to tritation since it's a year 12 concept? Self-taught? tutor?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Cling wrap the principal's car.

Get chalk and make a mess of the brick walls/concrete

Air horns

Ziplock year 7 bags

AppleTea

HSC
Hope so, we pretty much plan on just causing the most havoc ever. I've already planned out that im gonna throw eggs in through the staff room windows. Also plan on cling wrapping everything and everyone. gonna wrap the year 7 shelter with the year 7's in it XD.
Soo stoked to get back at the teachers that are shit
I actually think i remember that prank lol
Idea 1) Superglue into the door handles? mayb smudge some 'unknown' matter behind said door handle as well
Idea 2) Steal car if too bitch to do idea 1) and then sell car, Profit.
Idea 3) Put something in the fans or AC
Idea 4) Don't prank anyone, pranking is mean and wrong. Go to class like the good little achiever you are :drink:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Idea 1) Superglue into the door handles? mayb smudge some 'unknown' matter behind said door handle as well
Idea 2) Steal car if too bitch to do idea 1) and then sell car, Profit.
Idea 3) Put something in the fans or AC
Idea 4) Don't prank anyone, pranking is mean and wrong. Go to class like the good little achiever you are :drink:
I plan on putting around the door handles of the teachers cars on all four/two doors so they have to touch it. whether its used or not depends if nuts feel up for going 7+ times

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I plan on putting around the door handles of the teachers cars on all four/two doors so they have to touch it. whether its used or not depends if nuts feel up for going 7+ times
Don't get arrested :p

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
its k, ill have my p's so ill do it then drive to qld
Has anyone actually got arrested for going too far? guarantee it was a leb that decided to do phat skids in the carpark
Not too sure. But if stuff are actually damaged then you might have to pack back damages or something.

Erudite

HSC
Don't you just love it when you have to go to a school Athletics carnival from 12pm-8pm and then have a Yearly Chemistry exam the next day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)