Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceuf

HSC
EXAMS ARE DONE!!!!

Not sure how I went. Blitzed Catcher and Forrester. King Lear was full of crap but I did it.

Looking forward to a weekend of sleeping and binge watching everything.

blackbird_14

HSC
FINALLY TWO WEEKS OF EXAMS IS OVER! So relieved to have done my music performance- freedom never felt so good

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
For muck up...I always wanted to bubble wrap the whole school :3 Its funny and harmless and easy for whoever to clean up

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Anyone else prepping for the start of HSC in the coming holidays? Like writing notes in advance etc.
I was recommended to do the 2u year 12 since im doing 4u next term and i wont be attending 2u even though i dont know the year 12 course. Also gonna revise over the first three 4u topics, so pree much all maths
EXAMS ARE DONE!!!!

Not sure how I went. Blitzed Catcher and Forrester. King Lear was full of crap but I did it.

Looking forward to a weekend of sleeping and binge watching everything.
Nice, for the past two days ive pree much been waking up at like 1 and then just netflix and chill for the rest of the day. So happy, i finally finished dexter yesterday (long over due) and am currently binging on suits. life is soo good atm

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
how much bubble wrap are you going to need... tbh you'll end up popping them at home and then get too attached to use it
Hmmm! Well maybe not the whole school :D I was thinking suggesting wrapping the tables you sit at during lunch, would be cool! And the front school gate :D Its one of those entertaining things more than a prank > A<

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
2 more weeks until business and i break up <3
Do you guys get to drop next term or next year? not sure wats the norm but i assume it would be the start of the term
I think my school does it next year but not sure, gonna inquire on tuesday. Taking tomorrow of as well XD

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I'm going to be quite bust at school tomorrow DatAtarLyfe. I'm going to speak with the deputy about dropping physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)