PRELIM BUSINESS STUDIES TOPIC 1-NATURE OF BUSINESS --> BUSINESS REPORTS (1 Viewer)

academicweapon11

HSC
My first assesment for business studies year 11 is a business report to write in class, does anyone have any business report stimulusus from topic 1 nature of business which i could use for practice, or just any past business reports you have written for this topic, would help a lot. Thanks

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Here is a business report question that I have just written:

Academic Weapon is a person looking to start a tutoring business. While Academic Weapon is passionate about education (having a strong educational background himself), he lacks experience as a business owner. He is therefore uncertain as to several aspects of starting and operating a business.

You have been hired as a business consultant to write a report for Academic Weapon in which you:
  • Recommend a legal structure for Academic Weapon's tutoring business
  • Distinguish between external and internal influences in the business environment, and explain the significance of stakeholders to Academic Weapon's business
  • Explain the different stages of the business life cycle for Academic Weapon's business.
I hope this helps! :D

academicweapon11

HSC
Is this how i should structure it? Im not too sure if the subsections are correct or if im missing some or if i have too many. Can u please clarify. Thankyou

1.0 Executive Summary

2.0 Legal Structures
2.1 Partnership

3.0 Influences

4.0 Stakeholders
4.1 Consumers
4.2 Employees

5.0 Business Life Cycle

6.0 Conclusion

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Is this how i should structure it? Im not too sure if the subsections are correct or if im missing some or if i have too many. Can u please clarify. Thankyou

1.0 Executive Summary

2.0 Legal Structures
2.1 Partnership

3.0 Influences

4.0 Stakeholders
4.1 Consumers
4.2 Employees

5.0 Business Life Cycle

6.0 Conclusion
It looks quite good overall. Perhaps you could also consider the following:
  • If you have not thought of that already, a comparison between your recommended legal structure and other legal structures to highlight the superiority of your recommended legal structure would be a good idea.
  • You could change the title of 3.0 to reflect internal and external influences, enhancing the clarity of your report. For example, you could rename 3.0 to "External and internal influences", or you could keep 3.0 as it is (you could use it to define influences in the business environment, and then create two subheadings, one for external influences and one for internal influences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)