prelim solo =| (1 Viewer)

ro.25

HSC
i'm really ineed of some ideas for the end of prelim solo performance. i'm really nervous and have no idea what to do =| could i get some help and maybe some reassurance =]

Shoubadoo

HSC
ro.25 said:
i'm really ineed of some ideas for the end of prelim solo performance. i'm really nervous and have no idea what to do =| could i get some help and maybe some reassurance =]
What are they asking you to do? Is there a topic?

ro.25

HSC
nah it can be any theatre style. i just need a general idea of what i can do and how am i meant to appeal to the audience ?

Shoubadoo

HSC
ro.25 said:
nah it can be any theatre style. i just need a general idea of what i can do and how am i meant to appeal to the audience ?
Ok, so do you have to write your own monologue, or search for one?

ro.25

HSC
u can get a monlogue from the net but u have to work around it to make it original. it can't be a carbon copy

Maloulou

HSC
I had to that for my first term project, just find something that you are interested in or you can relate to you,or if you are like me and prefer to impact people and make them think find an issue and write a monologue ( or find one) that will effect the audiences emotion that way it will be a good perforamce,as long as you feel passion for it you will be ok =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)