Preliminary HSC Assessments-Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

Stopsign

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone.

This thread is pretty much the same as my other thread in the '2006 Discussion On The HSC' forum which is currently the most replied-to thread in that forum.

Here's the link.
http://community.boredofstudies.org...c/94708/hsc-assessments-thoughts-results.html

-Share with us your thoughts of any assessments and your results as well as important future dates.

This is the place to share your thoughts!

You should be getting half-yearlies around now or early next term. Year 11 isn't anywhere as painful as year 12 is.

Stopsign

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Re: Preliminary HSC Assessments-Thoughts/Results v1.0

Stopsign said:
Hey everyone.

This thread is pretty much the same as my other thread in the '2006 Discussion On The HSC' forum which is currently the most replied-to thread in that forum.

Here's the link.
http://community.boredofstudies.org...c/94708/hsc-assessments-thoughts-results.html

-Share with us your thoughts of any assessments and your results as well as important future dates.

This is the place to share your thoughts!

You should be getting half-yearlies around now or early next term. Year 11 isn't anywhere as painful as year 12 is.

Stopsign
the only time i felt really stressed was the weeks leading up to my prelim exams. besides that i really loved year 11.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC

Hmmm...*echoes* lol probably cos we haven't gotten any assessment tasks back yet :p Just had a chem test this morning, that was alright. Looking at my next two weeks, I've got more assessment tasks to come...eep :S

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

First "real" assesments will be Physics and Biology THIS friday. I be able to make a comment when I finish them.

Damn! Procrastination....must study Physics.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

Similar threadto that in the HSC 2006 forum, but this time it's for year 11.
That's cool.

Stopsign

HSC
N/A

That's right. One for the year 11s.
You have your own thread. :)
hopeles5ly said:
the only time i felt really stressed was the weeks leading up to my prelim exams. besides that i really loved year 11.
That's why you keep coming back to Year 11's forum.
See, even year 11 have their own problems.

Paula-Marie

HSC

hey everyone!...well you guys are lucky....i had my leagl assesment , i knew all the information but just did focus i guess ....lol im just trying to survive this year! Japanese cont. is my hardest subject cause i started it late!! and still are trying to catch up ....im finding sooo hard by correspondence with 12 other units!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC

Paula-Marie said:
hey everyone!...well you guys are lucky....i had my leagl assesment , i knew all the information but just did focus i guess ....lol im just trying to survive this year! Japanese cont. is my hardest subject cause i started it late!! and still are trying to catch up ....im finding sooo hard by correspondence with 12 other units!
G'day Paula-Marie. Welcome to BOS. Eventually everyone gets assessments but i know its worse if doing it by correspondance. Welcome to the final two years.. I know how you feel.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC

no major assessment task results yet...minor tests all over 85 percent...-_-

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC

I've done a Biology, English Adv. and Physics assessment but haven't gotten any marks back yet. :(

vizman

HSC

we've just done an in class english essay assessment so far. no result yet, a few more assessments coming up next week

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A

drynxz said:
no major assessment task results yet...minor tests all over 85 percent...-_-
thats a great start mate ! keep it up and im sure you'll achieve your goal of a 99 uai =]

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC

Well I just fucked up my Geog/Business things.. Aced english and ancient history though(i think)

airie

HSC

*sniff* I am SO annoyed!!

For my chemistry test, I was required to write the formula for zinc nitride. I wrote "Zn3N2", but because of the line provided for writing the answer, the curly bit of my "3" was not very obvious, and the teacher took it as "Zn2N2"! I took it up to her and showed her that it was actually a 3, but she wouldn't give me the mark :( But if I really thought that the valency of nitrogen was 2-, why would I write Zn2N2, not just ZnN? :S So poof, one whole mark gone, for a question that I actually got right :( I hate tests like this that are out of a total of 29, where just one single mark means a difference of 4% :bomb:

airie

HSC

They would? I went to this teacher at first and she said that the other teacher marked it so I should go to her, and that's the teacher who refused to give me the mark. Great. And I reckon it would be pretty weird if I go to them now again, seeing that this is after the ranks are up (weird how they rank you even for a 10% test >.>), makes me look like I just want the mark for the sake of the ranks XP

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC

agriculture exam 29/32 -_- ok i guess since i never touched agriculture b4 :]
physics results are going to be bad for me >< the average mark was like 70% the science teacher told me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)