Preliminary HSC Yearly Exams Thoughts & Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
lyounamu said:
That's the problem, my friend.

If you chillax a little, it would have been of a great benefit to your preparation.
Usually i can fall asleep right after studying but like yesterday was as if i had insomnia and guess what T.T I'm doing it again as im typing going to stay up late to am for ECO!!!:(

P.S Anytips anyone for falling alseep (other than sleeping pills)??

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
I really hate my exam timetables, because they're always the same. In the first week we had english advanced ( 2 exams), chem, phy, eco and maths, then in the second week we had english on the first day and then 2 days off and the prac exams on the last 2 days. But then I find I don't study for these pracs and so even though i feel guilty about playing games...

And dunno about how to FALL asleep, though I'd like some creative ways of NOT falling asleep whilst studying :p

dpospination

HSC
Lyly said:
Just wondering - who else had a crap timetable for the Prelims like I did?

I had both Chemistry and 3 unit maths on Tuesday of the first week :(
THEN on Friday that same week was Physics and Extension English... GAH!:burn:

So yeah... I just absolutely DIED on Tuesday. Friday was only slighty better 'cause the Physics exam was easier than I thought it would be :uhoh:

And to top off... tomorrow is my Bio exam and it's my only exam this week... would have preferred it on Monday so I could have the rest of this week off, but no... :mad1:

I hate it when you have two exams on the same day... though we did get 2 hours to adjust and shift into a different mode.

OK, rant over. Lol :p
lol, i had a bad timetable... but depend how u look at it.

first week i had english paper 1 and 2 on monday and thusday respectively. then in second week on the monday i had Physoics and Ext Eglish, and on the Tuesday: Engineering and Bio- 4 exams in 2 days. 1 more left- SOR on thursday

Dragna

HSC
Just finished my Ancient History exam.... i rekon about 75% mark
got Geog next then IT WILL FINALLY BE OVER!!!!

Hampsters-rul

HSC
Damn right Dragna,
Im hoping i got better than 18% i got in ancient history half yearly. I bombed in english but thats normal, only Geo to go then FREEDOM!!!

chltmddus112

HSC
Finally got all my ranks =)

Maths Ext1 - 92% - 6 / 76

Maths 2u - 90% - 20 / 121 (grrr .. =/)

Physics 91% - 3 / 47

ESL - 86% - 2 / 11

Business - 83% - 17 / 57 =(

Software Design - 85 % - 6 / 14 (gonna drop it)

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
to everyone:

how does your school structure the exam timetable? does it spread it over a couple of weeks or cram it all into one?

i ask this because as my school did the former, i seriously wonder why they kept us at school for another week to do sweet fuck all while other schools are still in the middle of their exams. seven exams in 4 days [no break] is unreasonable, yes?

Last edited:

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I had mine all over one week. Strangely though they decided to make it Wed-Wed, well, suppose that gave us a weekend in the middle to study, and it makes us more excited for the last two days of term.

bored of sc

HSC
Music Aural - 22/30 - 73% - 1st.

SOR 1 - 48/50 - 96% - 1st (I think).

mattspiteri92

HSC
SORII: 94% - =1st
LEGAL: 97% - 1st
ECO: 95% - 1st
ENG EXT: 92% - 3rd
ENG AD: 82% - =4th
ITA: 83% - 5th
MTHS: 57% (lol) - 3rd in my class - but i think around 40/100 or so - IM DROPPING IT THO

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
mattspiteri92 said:

MTHS: 57% (lol) - 3rd in my class - but i think around 40/100 or so - IM DROPPING IT THO
That's pro. Congratulations. :karate:

ratcher0071

HSC
mattspiteri92 said:
top 5 in all subjects (except maths, but who cares), that's cool, congratulations :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Only got ranks for my accelerated subjects:

99%-100% on the reports for hsc mathematics, rank 1, thanks to 119/120 in my 2008 cssa trial.

80%+ on the reports for hsc mathematics extension 1, rank 4, thanks to 67/84 in my 2008 cssa trial and my other previous results.

ratcher0071

HSC
lyounamu said:
Only got ranks for my accelerated subjects:

99%-100% on the reports for hsc mathematics, rank 1, thanks to 119/120 in my 2008 cssa trial.

80%+ on the reports for hsc mathematics extension 1, rank 4, thanks to 67/84 in my 2008 cssa trial and my other previous results.
Good work namu :D

MelRGHS

HSC
Uni Grad
Lyly said:
Just wondering - who else had a crap timetable for the Prelims like I did?

I had both Chemistry and 3 unit maths on Tuesday of the first week :(
THEN on Friday that same week was Physics and Extension English... GAH!:burn:

So yeah... I just absolutely DIED on Tuesday. Friday was only slighty better 'cause the Physics exam was easier than I thought it would be :uhoh:

And to top off... tomorrow is my Bio exam and it's my only exam this week... would have preferred it on Monday so I could have the rest of this week off, but no... :mad1:

I hate it when you have two exams on the same day... though we did get 2 hours to adjust and shift into a different mode.

OK, rant over. Lol :p
Talk about writers cramp...That happened in english and of course I received a, "Take more care n your writing." I did until my hand stop working the wat it should have been:p heh heh

Lidoolkaywen

HSC
I jus finished all my EXAMS !! woot ^^

aww year 11 is finish soon =.= year 12 starts next termm =.=

i dont know what to drop ... any suggestions ?

i do :

std eng
mathematics
chinese cont
hospitality
biology
community and family studies

I was thinking to drop biology because of the wordy terminology... and the load of understanding .... =(...
However the exam was pretty easy.. maybe coz i studied my ass off =.=
So i am not sure..

shaon0

HSC
Everyone's marks are so good. Even if i do well in the HSC i'll probably get an 80 UAI :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)