Preparing for job interview! (1 Viewer)

Adv3nture

HSC
Hi everyone, tomorrow I have my first job interview for an internship, and im a bit clueless on how to prepare? any help appreciated!

Adv3nture

HSC
thank you so much, also this is abit similar to it, but what would YOU wear as business attire? :)

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A
Oh right, I should have guessed :lol:

I would wear a formal dress shirt (white) or a white blouse (like that of school uniform) accompanied by a not too restrictive black pencil skirt or formal black pants. I'm assuming you're female from your profile :p

Last edited:

Adv3nture

HSC
yes ahah, I am female (who would've known??) now to actually try and find those items in my wardrobe or buy them?? the struggle is real

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A
Hmm you could wear your high school blouse if you still have it (if white and without logo), and black pants are not too hard to find :p

Adv3nture

HSC
sadly the blouse I gave away and my wardrobe is non-existent black plants, ==" but I do have a fancy pair of black glasses that will make me look extra smart eh? haha nah

do you have any advice on questions I can prepare? they don't seem to work from the link you posted :(

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A
It'd be good to ask questions that demonstrate a genuine interest in the job and motivation to work hard. For example, 'Could you tell be a bit about how this would work...', 'Can you give an outline of what duties are expected of me...'. Prepare more than 2 since they might be answered by the interviewer before you ask them, I think 5 would be a good number o:

Sorry for the tardy replies :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)