Prepartory Maths & Science @ Ultimo (1 Viewer)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Hey pplz,
I just wanted to no if any1 here has done the Prepartory Maths and Science course at Ultimo; as I'm considering doing the course to get in 2 uni. Any info would be appreciated

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I'm not doing the course but its part of one of the things I'd looked into so I can't give you much personal detail in it. What I can tell you that its a part of the TPC thing that TAFE runs and that most of the courses are at roughly HSC level but there won't be a big exam at the end of the october - instead you will submit research portfolios and have more "informal" exams. The subjects(the ones they have at the local campus at least, so it should be similar for yours) you get to choose from are Preliminary Mathematics, Calculus, Foundation Mathematics, Mathematics in Context, Statistics, Physics A, Physics B, Chemistry A, Chemistry B, Reaction Chemistry, Biology A, Biology B and Investigating Ecosystems. Also if you did any of the science, math or geography courses in HSC they can give credit/advanced standing for these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)