Presents for your significant other (4 Viewers)

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
i'm fresh out of good ideas... honestly i've taken her to a restaurant, etc...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Dreamerish*~'s list of goodies:
  • Bunch of flowers never goes wrong, but it's like an entrée - if you don't have a present to follow the flowers, you're dead.
  • Handmade presents such as origami... and muffins?
  • Surprise dinner in an uber lovely restaurant - don't be stingy. If the lady wants the lobster, the lady gets the lobster.
  • Hide her present and give her clues on where it is.
  • If you're out of ideas, go for shiny things. Jewellery is always good.
  • Ask her friends if there's a certain piece of clothing or accessory she has been drooling over.
That's all I can think of right now. Corny, I know - but such is love.

I'm tempted to tell you some heart-melting presents I've given to and recieved from my boyfriend, but that's all top secret. ;) Just think creative + handmade.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
why dont you get a room in a hotel or womething and fill it with candlesone for everyday and light them all exceot one...make sure you leave the biggest one unlit and then when she gets to the room tell her what you have done and tell her she has to light the candle for that day and then treat he rto a romantic candle lit dinner and then wateva you want after that....does not have to be sex at the ned you to could both snuggle up just looking lovingly into eachothers eyes and fall asleep in each others arms

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
alex_london0 said:
why dont you get a room in a hotel or womething and fill it with candlesone for everyday and light them all exceot one...make sure you leave the biggest one unlit and then when she gets to the room tell her what you have done and tell her she has to light the candle for that day and then treat he rto a romantic candle lit dinner and then wateva you want after that....does not have to be sex at the ned you to could both snuggle up just looking lovingly into eachothers eyes and fall asleep in each others arms
A hotel room may be just a little too much for three months.

Besides, if you want it done, you need it done properly - which may kill Currysauce's wallet. A sexy hotel room and candlelit dinner? Well, if he's willing to splurge.

My advice is, leave the top romantic ideas for your one-year anniversary. You don't want to set yourself a record too high to break.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
well for my 6 months.. i went to all myers n perfume shops n stuff.. and tried every perfume in small cute pink bottles.. and when i found one.. some GUCCI one.. it costed $150.. and i didn't have the money.. so i used all the nice smelling perfume testing cards and wrote messages on them and mades stuff with them and put them in a pink tin thing that i ate lollies out of since ages ago.. and also a soft toy that says "I LOVE YOU" when you squeeze it..

you don't really need to spend that much money.. it really is the thought that counts :p ( unless im just a cheapo) oh and also the night out. ^_^

alby

cool duckie
HSC
sorry to takeover your thread curry, but what's good for 6mths while we're at it? we havent done any other anniversaries (his choice). i've only done 1 other 6mth (over a year ago), and i'd rather be violently ill and close to death than even think of going back there *shudders*

i want to make it special....handwritten poems and letters = corny? :confused:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
currysauce said:
whats an idea for a 3 month anniversary - if any? Like something to do that nite...

i really have no good idea

please no insulting - this is new to me
A blowjob always works wonders

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bugger...that's what i forgot!!

if there's one thing i've learnt from you mike: never expect a sane post out of this boy! uni/politics forums may be a slight exception..but its better to be safe than sorry, right :p

Götterfunken

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Dreamerish*~‘s list of goodies:
  • Handmade presents such as origami... and muffins?
Muffins? Happy anniversary dear, enjoy these muffins! Mmm, Zucchini! :uhhuh:

Instead of taking her out, why don’t cha take the time (especially so, if you can’t cook, and she knows that) to learn how to make her favourite meal, and then make that for her at home.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Götterfunken said:
Muffins? Happy anniversary dear, enjoy these muffins! Mmm, Zucchini! :uhhuh:
Maybe make 3 muffins and arrange them in a box. Decorate them with icing and make them say "I ♥ YOU". Anyway, I was half serious about the muffins. Cookies always work much better.

Creativity is the key.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, why dont you make her the muffin, and give her some of your icing ;)

HSC
cook her dinner at your place, make it nice, give her a rose, and maybe something small and shiny.. a ring/necklace/bracelet....

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
So many good ideas suggested-

Umm try and do something you know she'll like/appreciate and won't blow your budget.

This is a cheesy idea but some girls seem to like it if you fold say, 500? stars and put it in the star jars. Might take a bit of practice to fold them but once you get the hang of it it'll be easy.

If you guys are meeting outside take her somewhere nice like observatory hill? haha i dunno and buy her some roses/flowers and get a small prezzie along with it like a cute toy, small bottle of Gucci Envy Me =p and then take her out to dinner, preferrably somewhere thats not too costly but has a nice environment/view.

Good luck!

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
haha, my friend folded 1000 for his gf (now his ex =p)

G_G

Took him only 5 days tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)