Presidential Election (2 Viewers)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
blax gonna black
95% of African Americans said they would vote for Obama. Does no one else think that is a bit racist?

Congrats to Obama for winning his re-election.

look its not that bad. inb4unemploymentreaches10percent
Real unemployment in America is already way higher than 10%.

Colorado and Washington to legalise marajuana?

http://edition.cnn.com/election/2012/results/race/ballot
I notice some states there say legalise marijuana and some say legalise medical marijuana. What exactly are they proposing when they say to legalise it (and not for medicinal purposes)?

Yup, 51% of people voted for Howard and Howard claimed he had an electoral mandate to bring in a GST.
< 50% voted for Gillard and we got a Carbon tax that she said would not exist under her government just days before the election.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Michele Bachmann wins MN-6 after a scare. Would've been hilarious if she'd lost.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
95% of African Americans said they would vote for Obama. Does no one else think that is a bit racist?
blacks heavily vote democrat anyway

also somthing like
65% of whites voted romney
100% of mormons voted romney

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
blacks heavily vote democrat anyway

also somthing like
65% of whites voted romney
100% of mormons voted romney

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Bush lost the popular vote in 2000, so the republicans can hardly complain.
Yeah, and look at what happened after that... :/

Once you go black you never go back
hahahahaahahaha YES

Obama just took the lead on the popular vote with much of California still to be counted.
That's wot I like to hear.

you're not really this naive are you

95% of African Americans said they would vote for Obama. Does no one else think that is a bit racist? Congrats to Obama for winning his re-election. Real unemployment in America is already way higher than 10%. I notice some states there say legalise marijuana and some say legalise medical marijuana. What exactly are they proposing when they say to legalise it (and not for medicinal purposes)? < 50% voted for Gillard and we got a Carbon tax that she said would not exist under her government just days before the election.
STAHP!

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i called it motherfuckers, even though i was a bit pessimistic in my predictions (even though i only got Colorado wrong)

expect 4 more years, during which trend economic growth will resume, and a president will claim false stewardship over this growth

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
i called it motherfuckers, even though i was a bit pessimistic in my predictions (even though i only got Colorado wrong)

expect 4 more years, during which trend economic growth will resume, and a president will claim false stewardship over this growth
just as long as he murders more pakistani kids

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
just as long as he murders more pakistani kids
to be quite honest there is no evidence to suggest that the number of pakistani children who have died as a result of operations in pakistan (particularly drone strikes) is statistically exceptional vis a vis conventional campaigns in Afghanistan, iraq, the former yugoslavia etc

and when you consider that the kids would potentially grow up to be AQ sleeper operatives, its a stroke of genius

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
to be quite honest there is no evidence to suggest that the number of pakistani children who have died as a result of operations in pakistan (particularly drone strikes) is statistically exceptional vis a vis conventional campaigns in Afghanistan, iraq, the former yugoslavia etc

and when you consider that the kids would potentially grow up to be AQ sleeper operatives, its a stroke of genius
God Bless America

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)