pretty/handsome vs hot (1 Viewer)

Which one?

• Total voters

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the agreement sped_kid

Yep...to be honest, handsome or pretty is kinda like an aura which lasts more than being hot! since that hot is normally related more to the body figure...

And once again, hot is where they know it and show it...handsome is a more modest form...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
erm ok...

Someone can be pretty, but not necessarily be hot. Hot is associated more with sex appeal, in my opinion. To you, what's the difference between a girl/guy who is pretty/handsome and a girl/guy who is hot?
I think a girl can be both pretty and hot and a guy can be handsome aswell as hot.

HSC
im pretty, handsome AND hot

how do i vote 4 myself?

id go me, but i cant be fucked waiting in the line

K

katie_tully

Cute = ugly but interesting

Pretty means they're lacking in obvious facial deformities/abnormalities

hot means you have this urge to burst into spontaneous sexual activity upon sight of that person

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
katie_tully said:
Cute = ugly but interesting
No way... Ugly but interesting = "they have a great personality" or "well I think she/he's hot but you probably wouldn't".

Cute = petiite, sweet, kinda funny, more child-like features but still pretty.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
hot/sexy = good hair, good clothes, dances good, want to jump him right then and there

pretty/handsome = im not sure about pretty when classifying a guy, but handsome would be someone older, preferably in a suit, or dress pants and a button up long sleeve shirt.

i tend to like guys who are sexy/messy. that is some facial hair, good sideburns, clothes arent all that good, but there hair is good. and i want to do him right now.

HSC
N/A
steph@nie said:
What's the difference between the two and what characteristics/features of a person do you associate with each type? Also, what do you prefer?

mm.. gotta be noice, but - aint pretty/hot/handsome sooo..the same?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)