Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
when will it be released in australian time? :D

Roy9

HSC
I'm guessing the torrent/s will be up for download around midday on Saturday

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Finally! I guess that i'll download the last season. I totally tuned out of prison break, it became too long, and annoying, glad that this is the last season.....bout bloody time!

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
OMGGGGGGG
who just watched the last episode ever????

its so sad

im almost crying :(

LordPc

HSC
that wasnt a great ending IMO. I feel cheated in how it ended there. Kellerman just coming along and everything falling into place so quickly. michael's death didnt fit too. how?why?what? didnt that procedure from the company fix his little nose-bleed problem? and what about Mahone and his new partner? wtf? did that scylla thing ever come true, where Michael would have to sacrifice his friends to succeed?

any show that finishes with that many questions hasnt ended well. shame too, cause it was such a top show. perhaps they should have finished it a season earlier as planned

Last edited:

Roy9

HSC
that wasnt a great ending IMO. I feel cheated in how it ended there. Kellerman just coming along and everything falling into place so quickly. michael's death didnt fit too. how?why?what? didnt that procedure from the company fix his little nose-bleed problem? and what about Mahone and his new partner? wtf? did that scylla thing ever come true, where Michael would have to sacrifice his friends to succeed?

any show that finishes with that many questions hasnt ended well. shame too, cause it was such a top show. perhaps they should have finished it a season earlier as planned
The part about Michael dying was to reinforce the whole show's theme of sacrifice and that he would die for the benefit of his loved ones.... I guess the operation they did on him only bought him a few more years, the general screwed him over there.

Mahone and that black chick always had something going on... I just never knew it was romance. Oh well

Scylla was destroyed or held as evidence or some shit, what do you mean "Michael would have to sacrifice his friends to succeed"?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
oh no! i'am half way through it, and thats definately not good news guys :s

.... and Im still recovering from lost's finale :\

LordPc

HSC
The part about Michael dying was to reinforce the whole show's theme of sacrifice and that he would die for the benefit of his loved ones.... I guess the operation they did on him only bought him a few more years, the general screwed him over there.

Mahone and that black chick always had something going on... I just never knew it was romance. Oh well

Scylla was destroyed or held as evidence or some shit, what do you mean "Michael would have to sacrifice his friends to succeed"?
the entire concept of scylla (from the odyssey) was that michael would have to sacrifice 8 friends/companions (something like this, could've been 6) to defeat scylla or something. at least that is what I remember.

isnt that what his dad wrote on that little message?

even though your thing of "sacrifice" is what the writers intended. I still dont like it. the whole show paints a portrait of everyone getting out and Linc, LJ, and everyone finally living together as a family. that was what I was I thought they were fighting for. yet they didn't get this, and so I feel as though they failed. yea, they defeated the company, etc, etc, but what they really wanted, to be together with family, never eventuated. thats just how i feel

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
wtf? i just watched this last night..

i must of missed something..

sigh.

he was fucking alive last i saw he was back with sara and he found out she was preggs..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)