Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Michael cut up oscar and put him in the car. (he was a fugitive still at large). When the FBI guy was pissed he threw some files on the floor, and saw oscars pic.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
It was an average episode, i really hope that it goes back to the main story, its branching off too much with the separate escapees. I wonder when they'll uncover what Michael's message to Sarah was.

*hopeful*

HSC
i think we'll find out about oscar shales next ep but damn how smart is the fbi mahone guy.......i hate belllick so much i wish he would roll over like the fat pig that he is and die

anyways i saw an interview with wentworth miller aka scofield and he was talking about how mahone (fbi guy) is a crooked cop, i know he pops those pills he keeps in his pen but anyone know anything else ?

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Crooked as in does anything to catch the fugitives? That makes it even better..
Yeh the whole Oscar Shales thing is a bit of a mystery.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
What a horrible way for Nika to finish (?) her run on Prison Break. The totally changed character sucked, and was way too late to implement it. Not a great episode, it's really falling from last season

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
the Oscar mystery continues -- story seems to be dragging along, so little Lincoln and Michael now, Nika's story just went all over the place...
I thought Abruzzi was going to kill himself with his own gun, damn

Dr_Doom

HSC
bazookajoe said:
What a horrible way for Nika to finish (?) her run on Prison Break. The totally changed character sucked, and was way too late to implement it. Not a great episode, it's really falling from last season
It was good. I thought it was funny. Just hope she doesn't inform the police that they're heading to Utah.

darcho

HSC
N/A
Shit? How is it shit! its awesome! just cause it doesnt bring about instant gratification doesnt make it any worse than season 1. that episode was full of tension and twists and suprises, for me very entertaining and fun to watch.

I think it was a good way to 'finish' (wat i have found that there are no definites on prison break!) nika's role...it just shows the lengths some ppl wil go to and how situations can change them, look at michael, he definately woulda changed from who he was before prison.

Still no word on haywire tho...he's only got one (very small) mention this season...

T bag was my favourite until this season, but now he's not quirky and whimsical i like abruzzi...but alas!

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
Yeh I want to see Haywire. Did the actor playing Haywire quit or something? Or they just haven't bothered with him yet?

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
The guy playing Haywire is on My Name is Earl a lot as well. I liked this episode, and I still like T-Bag's character. We got to see what a real monster he is this episode, with the girl by the pool.

*hopeful*

HSC
i read on an american forum that apparently tweener is supposed to be the 3rd dead person and that sara and michael meet up in ep 9 :)

Pilgrim

HSC
another average ep. i cant believe abruzzi died, i heard rumours, but ignored em. he was one of the best characters in it. As for tbag, my opinion is always changing. he is a sick mother fucker, though he is smart and can get out of situations. although i expected it, coming onto that girl was just sick, and killing that vet was pretty bad. but when i saw him drive out i laughed hard.

did anyone notice the amount of screentime holly vallance's ass got? more than her face. and i laughed when the gun had no bullets, sucked in the bitch. so does this mean bellicks out?

and i still dont get oscar shales.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I think it was good how the director made the audience think they were about to arrest tweener when they really got abruzzi. So wasn't expecting that :p

I'm glad tweeners aiight :D

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
oh man.. i still dont understand oscar shales thing man..

and yeah.. all these twists n turns.. i thought they would have captured tweener.. i liked abruzzi !

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oscar shales is the guy that the FEDs guy still hasn't caught. He is as smart as Michael. And my guess is that they the FEDs guy will catch him in the end and Michael will be able to escape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)