Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
^me 2!

woohoo no break

Fox is leaning toward running 22 consecutive episodes first-run of Prison Break this season straight through, choosing not to pull the series at the end of the November sweeps as it did last season, before bringing it back in March, Preston Beckman, executive vp, strategic program planning at Fox said today at the International Radio & Television Society breakfast session.

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/news/recent_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003408065

aaron.mac

HSC
That was a good ep. of prison break - hopefully they will air it right through the summer, to lead in to 24...

NICE!

ScottyTee

HSC
episode 13 was great I thought.. had me on the edge of my seat the whole way.. :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Holy shit!

Now things are definately going to be interesting...

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
can anyone explain what sarah was doing in the bathroom?

i thought she was going to cut herself, but she just started scraping away at the mirror.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
yeh, i also thought she was going to slit her fingers or something, but she starts scraping away at the mirrors...

kellerman, burrows and schofields a team, soon to be joined by tancredi, should be good!

Mr Kim's boss, don't know what to think of him yet

i checked the tv guide and it doesnt say that PB is airing next week, so it is on break?

*hopeful*

HSC
kim's boss looks evil....

yeh sarah wtf and all i can tell is that she cut her hair and maybe dyed it darker

omg up until the last minute i really thought kellermen was going to take the guys out

yeh i think the article i posted up before was a lie, cause everywhere else it says it will be back Jan 22nd or 29th 2007 :(

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Kims boss doesnt talk, so that makes him dumb right?

He might be the main man in the company.

Oh, and when Lincoln finds out who Kellerman is expect some ass whooping doesnt matter if he's on his side oe not :p

*hopeful*

HSC
Jordan.J said:
Kims boss doesnt talk, so that makes him dumb right?

He might be the main man in the company.
well we dont actually know if he cant talk or just doesnt

Oh, and when Lincoln finds out who Kellerman is expect some ass whooping doesnt matter if he's on his side oe not :p
i reckon ay but i dont think it'll really happen...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i don't think it'll happen either...

but how exactly is Kellerman going to get his life back? somehow doesn't seem plausible, same with Lincoln being exonerated, there is still the problem with the crimes they have committed after they broke out of prison, and even if Lincoln can be saved, Michael can't, he basically has no excuse

Pilgrim

HSC
it depends, if they collapse the whole american government, they may be treated as heroes but it seems unlikely.

great ending to that episode. i just want to know when it will be back

*hopeful*

HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
anyone else think kellermans switch over is all part of the plan to gain the brothers trust so they will lead him to sarah and her key thing? hmm but then i guess that wouldnt explain shooting mahone
but it would....because shooting mahone got the brothers to go with kellermen, the beginning of the trust

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
im starting to get a 'its too good to be true' kind of feeling

don't know when it returns airing, hopefully soon

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
if michael is as smart as he's supposed to be, he wouldn't believe kellerman for a second! as if switch sides that easily. he prob killed mahone cos he wanted him out of his way, and he'll take michael & linc to the president himself and get his job back.

and i think PB comes back in january.

sara was using the mirror to sharpen the razor, so i was told.

Last edited:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
i reckon ay but i dont think it'll really happen...

Ofcourse it will, thats his character. When he finds out that Kellerman helped put him in prison he would want to beat him up, but Michael will stop him.

~ForAGoodCause~ said:
anyone else think kellermans switch over is all part of the plan to gain the brothers trust so they will lead him to sarah and her key thing? hmm but then i guess that wouldnt explain shooting mahone

I did think that, but then I thought Kellerman isnt dumb and he knows he cant get back in, and he knows they're trying to kill him too since he knows too much. PLUS he did have a chance to kill Michael and Lincoln, but opted not to even though it was part og his original job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)