Private Bus Concession Card (1 Viewer)

Jack_11

HSC
I read somewhere that we had to fill out a separate form for a private bus concession card. However, when I went to enrolment day, I did not recall ever filling out a separate form for private buses. So would my current student card suffice, or would I have to go to UTS to fulfill the required procdure to get it?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You have to get a form from UTS and send it to your private bus company. You can pick it up from the Student Info and Admin centre in the Tower building.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i cuaght the westbus once , which is a private company, and i showed my new UTS concession card and got a discount. it might have been a nice bus driver or sometihng but i got a cheaper ticket. so i might not need this form u speak off.

tomekz

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i cuaght the westbus once , which is a private company, and i showed my new UTS concession card and got a discount. it might have been a nice bus driver or sometihng but i got a cheaper ticket. so i might not need this form u speak off.
Nice Bus Driver..... which from Westbus is a VERY rare occurance.....

tennille

HSC
I'm not going to UTS, but I showed my University of Sydney student card to my Westbus driver and he didn't let me go at a concession rate. You need to fill out this pink form- i think form 320, and send it to the private bus company. Apparently, you can only use it twice a day max., which is to and from uni. That sucks.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
Apparently, you can only use it twice a day max., which is to and from uni. That sucks.
what will they know. u get a diffenrt driver the next time u catch a bus. i am gonna use my concession to go across sydney mahaha.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
yeh, last yr, i showed my UTS card feelin alll proud that im a UNi student...the cunt westbus driver said "sorry mate, no can do"

when i got off the bus is said "thanks for nothing u slack ass prick"...

i finally felt better ^_^

I still need to get a private bus concession card form from SAU. Bus from castle Hill is expensive with out it

tennille

HSC
mr EaZy said:
what so the uts id cards cant give concessions??

thats only true for private bus companies right? not city buses and trains (they diefinately give concessions)
It cannot be used for PRIVATE transport. So it should be ok for city buses and trains.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Hrmms.. shorelink isnt one right? :s i wouldnt know the diff, lol the only one i know is the explorer ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)