Private tutoring for English Advanced, English Ext I, Business Studies, SOR1, SAC (1 Viewer)

aznchick44

HSC
N/A
I am offering tutoring services for the abovementioned subjects at a rate or $25/hr for a limited time, which is very cheap. I got 98+, got offers both from USYD & UNSW Combined Law. I got band 6's for all those subjects.

I am someone who went has experience undergoing the HSC, but what makes me stand out is that I went from bottom class in year 7, to 1st in English Advanced. I started the year being 10th, and made my way to the top. I went from 1st to 2nd to 1st again in Business Studies. I went from average to 2nd in English Ext, and similarly to SOR1. Basically, I am someone who was able to IMPROVE MY RANKS, and MAXIMISE MY MARKS which is fundamentally what HSC is all about. I will help you do the same.

I am a friendly, social and likeable person who did not spend all my time cooped up at home devoting my living soul to the HSC. I just knew how to approach the HSC, and my topics. So if you're someone who wants to improve your ranks and maximise your marks whilst still having a social life, then I'm the one for you :)

email me on : so.i.dream@hotmail.com

ENGLISH ADVANCED/EXTENSION:
My lessons are tailored to each individual, hence you will need to brief me in on where you stand with the subject matter and your texts, as well as giving me essays to read for me to establish your weaknesses and strengths of which to optimize.

I have folders full of comprehensive notes on all my modules and my area of study. I even have a whole thick folder dedicated to Essential English Skills, which is the foundation and most pivotal point to HSC Success, as well as another full folder on Creative Writing. I have all the essentials of HSC English covered.

I'm also willing to mark/edit essays via email (if you don't really want a 'tutor'), please contact me for more details on this.

Furthermore, I am open to tutoring from years 7 - 12.

BUSINESS STUDIES:
I've consistently excelled at HSC Business Studies and I love the course. I have comprehensive notes on every single dot point of the syllabus and I have alot of resources for HSC Business Studies, both from Preliminary and HSC. My case study is thorough and without doubt, one of the best case studies across the board. It is essential for Business Studies that your extended response writing skills are perfected, and your understanding of question verbs are meticulous. I can help you achieve that. Your knowledge and grasp of the content is vital, yet so is the application of this knowledge - I've mastered this.

RELIGION 1:

I have thorough notes on Hinduism and Buddhism, for both year 11 and 12. Access to lots of notes, practice essays and past papers which will be very helpful when trying to decode the mystical extended response questions that tend to appear in SORI papers.

SOCIETY & CULTURE:

I can help you with your Personal Interest Project, from deciding a topic to the finer details of your Resource List. I have great resources from top notch senior markers and extensive notes on the core, as well as the depth studies. I have a strong understanding of the course, with a great hold on the syllabus definitions. I have many exemplar essays, from others, as well as my own.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)