Problem (1 Viewer)

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
So my boyfriend doesn't text me anymore, and he never replies when I text him. I also haven't seen him in over 2 weeks. I've stopped communicating with him, and it's been 5 days since he last texted me saying 'yes', and I haven't heard anything from him.

I need a guys perspective, is this bad or just normal?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
is he dedicated to school?

I know me and my gf don't talk all that much during the school term, and only see each other once a month. We know each other's busy with school work and study.

Also are you sure you are getting each other's texts? Once my gf sent me a text and I didn't receive it until 10 days later, maybe consider something like this has happened?

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
He's 21, so He's out of school :/

When I'm with him, if he gets a text from someone like one of his friends, he ALWAYS replies no matter what. Straight away!

Selador

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Doesn't sound like you have much of a relationship left. Time to move on, it appears he has.

DeeAndLife

HSC
Uni Grad
I will move on, it's just that he liked me for 2 years before he told me, and even made any contact with me and he was so sweet in the beginning, I guess it's just difficult to think he's over me!

yasminee96

HSC
I will move on, it's just that he liked me for 2 years before he told me, and even made any contact with me and he was so sweet in the beginning, I guess it's just difficult to think he's over me!
run away now before it gets worse, and before you become even more attached. been there - it'll end eventually if this is how he treats you at this point and it's better you end it now than later when it matters !

however, first, talk to him - perhaps something's happened in his life that he hasn't told anyone yet :O

toppers

HSC
Uni Grad
I guess it's always better to not think about a person, who is consistently ignoring you, infect if a person is going one step away from you, you should be ten step away. And not giving head. As in you will only get depressed and feel lonely to thinking about the same person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)