Problem (1 Viewer)

Bi~~

HSC
Hi everyone~ my friend currently "hooked up" with several guys after the formal..apparently..she finds NO PROBLEM with hooking up with SEVERAL GUYS when she already has a b/f. I'm helping her keep this secret from her b/f, but really, this is so morally wrong? She's had sex with her b/f before, and he still really loves her(poor guy). Guys don't like girls that are too soft on them? She said the only way to keep him is to give him freedom and at the same time..it provides her with the freedom she aspires?
She told me i'm just sensitive and everyone "out there" is like that today? is it just me? wth is she "aspiring" freedom? just break up..what's freedom? just to hook up with anyone when you're in the mood?
what does everyone think?

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
go to the How to be a good wife thread.....lol......there are two schools of opinion there....chose whatever you feel is right.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Does she understand the concept of monogamy?

Anyway, I believe that when you're with someone, you're ONLY with them. It's unfair to go out and sleep around when you're supposed to be only with the one you care about. If she wants to go sleep around then fine, as long as she's single and not hurting anyone in the process.

If you ask me you're not being old fashioned, I believe that it's still not acceptable to do things like that, and she needs to realise it.

Benny1103

HSC
N/A
She said the only way to keep him is to give him freedom and at the same time..it provides her with the freedom she aspires?
She told me i'm just sensitive and everyone "out there" is like that today? is it just me? wth is she "aspiring" freedom? just break up..what's freedom? just to hook up with anyone when you're in the mood?
what does everyone think?
It's her way of telling you that she's a dirty wh0re.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
wow, i'm not the only one who thinks this way, amazing.....aha...ok, i'd do the same thing, try to guide your friend in the right direction, if she won't listen, that's her choice, but have a talk to her, it could make her see things more clearly.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Bi~~ said:
She told me i'm just sensitive and everyone "out there" is like that today? is it just me?
no, not everyone "out there" is like that. she just wants attention. and it looks like she's trying to convince herself.

tell her that if she doesn't come clean to her boyf, then u will.
if u lose her friendship, then who cares. there comes a point in life where if u don't respect ur friend, then she/he wont be ur friend for much longer!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It depends how they both see their relationship. If they've reached a mutual agreement to allow each other freedom in pursuing sexual relations with other people, then fine. If she's doing this without his knowledge, then there's a problem there. As her bf I think he has the right to be aware of her actions. A relationship built on lies and deception is never a good thing.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
ur just a friend, u shouldnt really be involving urself in her other intimate relationships. how u deal with similar situations is ur problem. there is no right or wrong.

Bi~~

HSC
Thanks for all the suggestions. At some point i do agree what santaslayer said.."i'm just a friend?" I really don't want to ruin anything between them.but is it so wrong to see a friend doing something like this and not helping her out..( if i could) I think I'll leave it up to her to tell him, if she doesn't then...depends on if she continues doing this..if she stops, then i'm just going to leave it and act like i dont know anything...if she continues..i have no clue what i should do..i really dont want to ruin a relationship i'm not even suppose to butt in..

dark_horse

HSC
How do you feel about it?

I guess the question you have to ask yourself is whether or not you feel ok knowing about what she has done, and not telling her b/f. If she is a good friend, you may be inclined to keep her secret, but do you want be be friends with some one like that? Think about it, shes deceiving her b/f and she may be doing the same to you.

dark_horse

HSC
Think about whether or not her b/f is ok with it. It is unlikey that he is ok with his girlfriend being 'out there' as she so aptly pointed out, considering the fact that guys tend to be very protective and jealous of their girls, and if you think he wont be ok with his g'f doing things behind his back, it's up to you to save hime the pain of having to either find out publicly (as often happens with this kind of thing) or be crushed when she tells him. If you do, at least he will have an opportunity to compose himself before confronting the problem.

On the hand, if he is down with it, more power to them both, whatever makes them happy.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Bi~~ said:
Hi everyone~ my friend currently "hooked up" with several guys after the formal..apparently..she finds NO PROBLEM with hooking up with SEVERAL GUYS when she already has a b/f.
Get her tested for herpes, TB and fuck it, why not gonnohorea (sp?) as well. Slutty mc Slut Slut friend of yours will inevitably catch an STI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)