procrastinating: your biggest distractions (2 Viewers)

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
my family. god, some of the shit they come up with
example
mum - "dont tell your sisters but im getting us a pool. come hold the tape measure while i measure up where i want it."
me - *leaves study, holds tape*
mum - "sonya, can you drive to town and buy me an eggplant and stop at clarke rubber and get the pool measurments?"

or my sisters

sister1 - "wanna watch road to eldorado?"
me - "no, studying"
sister2 - "but.. you love that movie. and the songs. we sing the songs"
sister1 - "what does eldorado even MEAN"
and then we talked about it and googled it for about 45 minutes, and i eventually ended up watching the movie

annnnd my boyfriend. <3
annnnd my friend ragan, whos in uni and likes to call without txting ahead. we dont talk much anymore because hes busy, but lately hes had time off from his hectic scheduel right as mines started. and i always say ill only chat for 5 but it always turns into like 3 hours. DAMN YOU OPTUS AND YOUR CHAT MINUTES
that's hilarious especially about your mum and the pool.
i'm glad that you can procrastinate, i had this vision of you as someone absolutely entrenched in hsc study, with your 9-hour days and whatnot. makes me feel better about my studying (and procrastination) :)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
fallenstar said:
that's hilarious especially about your mum and the pool.
i'm glad that you can procrastinate, i had this vision of you as someone absolutely entrenched in hsc study, with your 9-hour days and whatnot. makes me feel better about my studying (and procrastination) :)
I've taken the past two days off, gotten wasted with friends and seen live music.
I'm dedicated, butttt realistic. I wasnt missing those bands (Lamexcuse is awesome, find them on myspace and add them!) annnd I was in a social mood.

Besides, all this study makes me boring!

I know, my family is super lulz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)