Procrastination preventers? (1 Viewer)

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
lildoro said:
Well it's the middle of trials and I am freaking out, but despite knowing this, I still tend to procrastinate for 3 hours+ a day =.=

So, question: How do YOU stop yourself from procrastinating?

I tried giving my passwords for MSN and Facebook to a friend and had them change the passwords so that I wouldn't be able to get on...
Too bad there's still so many other things like Youtube and Tetris to distract me...

[Note: if you are on this thread then you have failed =p]
F****, tetris will be my downfall in the trials, hahaha.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
AppleNader said:
Scary isn't it? so don't procrastinate , NS is a sad reminder of where idleness and stupidity will take you.
Some of them are quite intelligent.

Just.Snaz

HSC
I just think about how shit I'll feel when I get back bad exam results so that makes me wanna study more.

Simple and effective.

Sezza08

HSC
veloc1ty said:
I try to embrace my procrastination, since I've tried every trick in the book to prevent it without success.
Haha, I love you. You are like my mind, in human form.:)

fiSHtITS

Cynical Member
HSC
I wouldn't be procrastinating right now if english wasn't mandatory. I like subjects where everything is straight forward, if you don't know something then you look it up. ROAR

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I procrastinate regularly.

I am finding that i just have to put away, the computer, guitar, non-school related books and do school work.

Classic Rudiger

Such if Life.
HSC
yeah I gave away myspace and facebook passwords.
kept msn but, good for asking for help for study.
as for procrastination, if like me you use a computer to study then you need incredible mental strength to not procrastinate.

do not play bloons.
worlds most addictive game.
just google it if you want it

wLym

HSC
Sometimes just look away and let your mind do the work. What I mean is, when i tell myself "i gotta study", i sit down for 10 minutes, then i lose concentration and do something else. Telling yourself "i gotta do this" can be good, but can also be ineffective. When i get into a good routine, its usually when i sit down without thinking "study", just for the purpose of reading over some notes. Before I know it, procrastination blues are over =)

ctrlaltv

HSC
lol bloons, i was playing that before my half yearlies, i thought to myself hey, a few minutes of fun wont hurt right? 2 hours later... OH SHIT

HSC
hmm i do love my tetris... but seriously... i think you just got to get started... once you make the move to start u just keep going...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)