Procrastinon due to lack of motivation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenorchid

HSC
sadly im one of the over nighters - but only if its a hand in!!!!!! and yes it is because i lack motivation - however, i do not want or need your sympathy - i find that my last minuet work is the best because i become full of engery and i dont have the time to stew on my work - im a perfectionist and i find i just ruin the work by getting too stressed out if i start two weeks prior to the assessment -

cerys

because i can.
HSC
Latest I've spent doing my school work was till like 11pm - that was because I was too busy procrastinating = ='' *shakes fist at the computer*

But really... I shouldn't be on these forums right now... My download limit is already over and every gb more we hafta pay $4 :cold: :cold: :cold:

But I never leave assignments til last minute, maybe h/w yes, but not assignments. Lucky I don't do maths or science or business, commerce, economics and the like otherwise I would be really pulling all-nighters :/

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Aplus said:
My latest finishing school work is like 10:00 PM
That's pretty early compared to some people... like me. :D

I usually finish all my homework at around 12, though it sometimes goes to 1. Some people finish their homework at like... 2 or 3. :(

beentherdunthat

HSC
omg im so not in yr 10/11/12 or whatever
but lyk
i have a freakin assignment due on friday
and this is what i've written

[ ]
NOTHING!
:(

D

dillay

[FONT=&quot]I'm one of those people who works best at night :/. Only because its so peaceful and calm, I can actually concentrate on my work and not get distracted. During the day is a different story, it gets pretty chaotic for me and I can not concentrate at all. I’ve tried various alternatives but the night just works for me unfortunately: /, and yes – its vehemently exhausting.
[/FONT]

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
dillay said:
[FONT=&quot]I'm one of those people who works best at night :/. Only because its so peaceful and calm, I can actually concentrate on my work and not get distracted. During the day is a different story, it gets pretty chaotic for me and I can not concentrate at all. I’ve tried various alternatives but the night just works for me unfortunately: /, and yes – its vehemently exhausting.
[/FONT]
Same here. :)

4-9PM: Little done and generally just procrastination.
9-1PM: Relatively large amounts of work done.

:D

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
dillay said:
[/FONT]
yup same here
thers no one to distract you

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Continuum said:

9PM-1AM: Relatively large amounts of work done.

Me too!! :D :D

EDIT: 9PM - 1AM

Last edited:
D

dillay

Continuum said:

9-1AM: Relatively large amounts of work done.

lol yeah pretty similar too except i stay up for longer :/. sometimes till 4am, but i seem to take in so much which i guess is the only "bright side" to the situation xD

HSC
I always procrastinate, i will usually go to bed at about 12.00 latest if i have to hand in something and if it isnt finished i wake up at about 4 and start working again sleep is too good to miss out tbh

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
i just dont bother sleeping if i have stuff left to do:cold:
i normally go to bed at around 11 and wake up at 4:30 -7:00

kattty

HSC
N/A
i can last a day or two without sleep, but i would prefer not to lack in sleep.

all nighters are pretty easy, the the next night that will get you.

i prefer doing maths late at night too.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Maths is probably the only subject which I can do whilst I'm tired. Everything else just goes in, and then out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)