Prognostication Please. (1 Viewer)

Shane(gregor if u may) ur going to do fine...ur like the smartest guy in the grade and u work hard at it!! ur going to get above nighties...believe inurself cos u know we all at Ambarvale do (ur like our only hope at recognition) :)

Originally posted by Huy
Lazy and truly, look at this thread:

first page

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9995

okay, maybe not 4U maths, but he had band 6's and 1st rankings everywhere, bloody... excuse my posts about him/her cause i got pee'd off (just as lazy did) when i saw the 1st rankings and band 6's... AND on top of that, they asked for a UAI estimate, LOL??

Oh well if you knew Shane personally you would know that yes he is smart and hard working but he has major insecurities...which we all as his friends try to reassure him he will do great but it still ticks over in his head that he wont do well....BUT SHANE YOU WILL DO FINE (sorry to let them all on ur insecurities prob...they may just lay off now though)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
iv got a friend who averaged 70%-80% in all his subjects, he did adv eng and 2 unit maths. no standard subjects. in the hsc he got the same marks rounding between 70-80% in his subjects. he ended with a uai of 66%. can sum1 tell how that happen, he didnt go to a selective school but a technology one!!!. the reason for this post is that i'v read many threads with people achieving the same mark as my friend but getting an estimate of uai of 75+.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)