Prohibited Vehicle Exemption (P-platers) (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
How strict is TfNSW with prohibited vehicle exemptions as all the vehicles that my family owns are classed high performance vehicles. Can I argue that I wouldn't be able to give my younger sibling lifts etc.? Also, if my exemption request is rejected am I allowed to drive the vehicles under a fully licensed person's 'supervision' as I was permitted to while learning?

Also, one of the vehicles is from 2003 which I've heard might be exempt from the prohibited vehicle rule because of its age, is this true?

cossine

HSC
How strict is TfNSW with prohibited vehicle exemptions as all the vehicles that my family owns are classed high performance vehicles. Can I argue that I wouldn't be able to give my younger sibling lifts etc.? Also, if my exemption request is rejected am I allowed to drive the vehicles under a fully licensed person's 'supervision' as I was permitted to while learning?

Also, one of the vehicles is from 2003 which I've heard might be exempt from the prohibited vehicle rule because of its age, is this true?
I found the form. I think you might be able to drive it assuming they don't required consider all the conditions for the exemption.

https://www.nsw.gov.au/sites/defaul...-licence-conditions-exemption-application.pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)