Promotion and program (1 Viewer)

ashimation

HSC
I just got mine printed today yay!

What do you think is the best way to package it?

In one of those cardboard tube things or in a big folder? I want it to be all presentable and shiny :D

Jeza

HSC
Oh really, awesome! hey You no MR rulli From Mater Maria! He's my teacher, he taught Andy Mclennon who got into onstage this year. Mine will be printed and complete on friday, it takes a couple of days. What play did you do, what school you guys from. It's settled on Monday we'll post them to see what where all up against. Good luck Drama Nerds!

sedated_mind

HSC
mines finally all printed out and complete sitting in a folder on a beanbag until monday morning... i think the printing lady i dealt with hates me now...if she'd only listened in the first place.....

thisisme

HSC
N/A
in your program- did you guys do production shots or any montages of photos...? is it necessary do you think?

ashimation

HSC
Yeah i did -- because I was doing a mockup of a belvoir one and I think they do.

I don't think its necessary... depends what you are doing with your whole package.... I just thought it made mine look more credible or professional or something...

sedated_mind

HSC
i did too, only a few shots though, made it look more professional and credible

Jamio

HSC
HOW GOOD DOES IT FEEL???/

ALL IN TODAY, being posted tomo mornin!!

and i only just discovered you guys now, (cos i have drama trials tomorrow, which might i add im learning the topics for the FIRST time right now!!!)

teacher sux! she is incapable of teaching us theory or offering us an guidance for GP's or MY IP!!! (but she wrote everyone else's mono's for them - so unfair)

but anyway ~~ what do ya reckon , cant wait to get it back??

theres so many things i still wanted to add or alter on mine, but its been a bloody tough year!! im glad to have just got it in.

good on all ya who do more then ONE major, and actually ALL YOU guys, good on US!! for doin promo. i think so few do it. well certainly no one i know has done it! cept you guys....so feel special.

~~ smiles always.

sedated_mind

HSC
yeh everyone chooses perforance or costume.... only one other person in my year chose promo and that was because she injured her back and couldnt do performance.... if you guys want to share any of your works so we can all see post in the final works thread, or here

alanaricho

HSC
Heyy;
im the only one in my school doing promo design, I did choose As You Like it and started it and had read it, and seen it and then I found out I couldnt do it because its on the English syllabus too, so be careful if anyones doing As You Like It, so now im doing Summer Rain, but I havent started :|

kellyamo

HSC
I'm doing Top Girls too and I've done my poster and have a good idea for my program.. also I am the idiot that decided to do Art and Drama cos I'm not very good at maths or science. Whatever.. that's not the point. Can someone please tell me what I need exactly. My teacher's a nut.
i need:
-poster
-program
-media release [if someone can actually properly explain this to me I'll give them a free hug]

but yeah.. frak, help!

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
(iii) Individual Project: Design (Promotion and Program)
This project may be for a real or hypothetical theatre company and will include:
• a 300-word rationale in the form of a director’s concept/vision (see page 32)
• a poster which is a colour rendering of at least A3 (297 x 420 mm) size but no larger
than A1(594 x 841 mm). The design may be rendered by hand or produced as a
computer design submitted as hard copy
• a flyer which includes 150 words of promotional copy
• a program which contains a profile of the theatre company, its target audience,
information about the playwright, the history of the play, the directorial approach and
any other information relevant to the production
• a 500-word media feature story about the production, such as a researched article or
interview which previews the production or an aspect of the production.
Directly from the HSC syllabus http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/drama_syl.pdf on page 40

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)