Proportion of Jewish Nobel Prize Winners (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Nelson

Generalfeldmarschall
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
i am anti Zionist. im Big boy James (avatar?)

im in a good mood today. LOL
Nothing wrong with being anti-Zionist, and yeah, I know who you are and your rough stance. It's more the emphasis on the nutjob part.

Last edited:

zstar

HSC
N/A
There's a theory why Ashkenazi Jews are intelligent it has something to do with the fact that during those days Jews were forbidden from certain jobs and many ended up working as accountants and clerks. Another theory has to do with their Khazar origins where originally adopted confusion thought such as placing study at a high priority.

tinamatouk

HSC
so i guess that when you can't beat them, you join them and then overtake them.
its funny how people tend to categorise themselves into religion groups, rather than identifying themselves as a citizen of their particular country.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
304/777 to win the Nobel prize have been American, what's your point?

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I bet a lot of those Jews who won nobel prizes fit into the American category too.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
Riet said:
304/777 to win the Nobel prize have been American, what's your point?
There are approx 12 million Jews in the world to 300 million Americans.... so having more than half the amount that americans have is doing pretty damn well

Besides, like Snaykew said, how many of those americans you mention were Jews I wonder?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
This presents a great argument for communism: Clearly, where there's no money, there's no results. Since Jews have no morals and steal money from others (in addition to land, ideas, nose cells etc.) and have amassed quite a collection of Jewgold, they get results in terms of science and technology (or peace, literature ra ra ra). On the other hand, Muslims, all of whom are robbed by Jewish conspiritors every day whether by missile or nose, have very little to show in terms of their results in science and technology.

I'm willing to bet that if we killed off all Jews, gave their collection of stolen Jewgold to the hard working opium farmers of Afghanistan, that the Nobel Prize equilibirum would shift in favour of the Muslims.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
// Waits for the Jew who says "Jews are genetically predisposed to being more intelligent".......

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If they were so intelligent, how come they weren't able to outsmart the Nazis? Eh?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lorikeet said:
There are approx 12 million Jews in the world to 300 million Americans.... so having more than half the amount that americans have is doing pretty damn well

Besides, like Snaykew said, how many of those americans you mention were Jews I wonder?
Probs a lot haha.
TBH I think it's kinda a moot point though. As has been suggested, it's because jewish people have a strong history of working in such jobs.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
If they were so intelligent, how come they weren't able to outsmart the Nazis? Eh?
They were: by tricking the Nazis into attacking Russia.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Fascinating and thought provoking discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)