Proposal (1 Viewer)

babii > girl

yeah i know... but i one of those people who like to take time doing things... like im fussy... i have to get everything right and prefect...

well ive written like 2 pages... at ive only written about what i intend to do and my inspiration... i think im writing wayyy too much... cause 1500 words is the max.. = (

Huy

HSC
N/A
We had 600 words on ours. Then we begged for more words. So it was extended to: between 600 (minimum) and 1200 (maximum). I think everybody ended up writing about 1500 words though.

Mine was about 6-7 pages, double spacing, justified (so as to make it legible, room for comments, if any).

I remember starting mine pretty early, the weekend before it was due (LOL), but I read through it a few times, made sure it was proper and submitted it for marking.

Tip:
Learn to be succinct with your proposal, get to the 'heart' of it (the meaty bits) and don't beat around the bush (no innuendo there).

Your intentions and aspirations should only be half a page, if not less (say 2 paragraphs).

After you're finished, you'll be chopping out A LOT of your sentences and paragraphs, because you'll probably repeat a few things and edit it.

Get someone to read it as well, as many as possible (if it's not personal or anything).

That's all I can say.

G'luck with it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)