Psychology at Newy Uni (1 Viewer)

Virious

HSC
if anyone is or has studied psychology please i would like to know as much info about it as possible. send me a private message .

thanks
:guitar:
:jedi:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's hard to answer such a broad question, plus I don't think there's any bosers that do it.

Do you have any more specific questions about the course that we could answer from what others have said?

~untitled~

HSC
I am doing a few psyc subjects as part of speech. lecturers are mostly dry, although some are quite good. Exams were moderate for psyc1010, managed a D without trying too hard. the labs are the most boring things on earth and i was actually forced to stand in front of the class and make the facial expression "desire"... like seriously WTF! ask some more specific questions and i will answer if i can.

Virious

HSC
i really dont mind anything ur oppinions on the class
is it hard?
the math that is involved?

anything

HSC
Is it just me or do all the really screwed up people want to be psyches?

Like there's this autistic dude who wants to do it... He once cried because some kids left the cuboard doors in a classroom open.

A bit of the blind leading the blind imo

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
there's maths in psychology?

cannibal.horse said:
Is it just me or do all the really screwed up people want to be psyches?
lolirony

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i'd hate to be friends with a psychologist. u wouldn't be able to tell them anything for fear of being diagnosed with some obscure mental illness.
My best friend studies psych. :p She doesn't cross-examine me, as far as I know, but occassionally if something comes up that she has knowledge on she yaps for ages, so boring haha.

James, yeh I think there is a tiny bit, but not actual maths subjects. Maaaybe STAT.

Edit: I was going to change it to 'normal' but I didn't think anyone would do that, Matt :p

Edit 2: Actually I often give advice to my psych mate so clearly they're not perfect bahah.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Never, is that what it is? I just thought it was an ad bahah.

Is Johnny Cash the guy in Walk the Line. Coz when I watched that movie I was like 'ohhhhh, I know that song! And that one! And that one!' :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)