Pub. comm/law personal qualities (1 Viewer)

| n i s s y |

HSC
anyone do either of thsoe courses? I just wanna noe what kinda subjects a person should like and be good at in order to enjoy and do well in the course....personal qualities etc? Any ideas?

santaslayer

HSC
Law:

Qualities:

-Excellent analytical ability
-Demonstrated written and verbal expression
-Patience
-Excellent observation skills
-Confidence
-Ability to back statements up with authorative sources
-Excellent research skills
-Organisation
-Interpretation skills

Subjects

-English (Demonstrated written and verbal expression,Interpretation skills )

-History (Excellent analytical ability, Ability to back statements up with authorative sources,-Excellent observation skills)

NOTE: Legal Studies is not required, although it may help you understand the wider socioeconomic factors which relate to creation of certain laws. etc.

These are probably very narrow subject choices. I'm sure there are other deserving subjects as well. :)

Last edited:

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
In a nutshell, I think excellent written and oral skills as well as a passionate interest are qualities that you should be equipped with to study this particular course.

santaslayer

HSC
Actually, I think a Mod should move this to uni-general to get a wider coverage of answers. :p

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by Tenax Propositi
In a nutshell, I think excellent written and oral skills as well as a passionate interest are qualities that you should be equipped with to study this particular course.

What are you implying about my response?

santaslayer

HSC
Nah, nah, nah.....I wasn't directing it at you !! .....LoLz :p :p

I was indicating that this thread should be moved to uni-general so Laz, Asqy, golfstick, Ms 12, suz, Misskitty etc... could be able to answer the question. They don't come into the UTS thread like I do. :p

Sorry, I see why you thought my response was negative after reading it again. :p :p

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Nah, nah, nah.....I wasn't directing it at you !! .....LoLz :p :p

I was indicating that this thread should be moved to uni-general so Laz, Asqy, golfstick, Ms 12, suz, Misskitty etc... could be able to answer the question. They don't come into the UTS thread like I do. :p

Sorry, I see why you thought my response was negative after reading it again. :p :p
lol that's ok... i was only joking :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)