public school school fees (1 Viewer)

Al Capone

HSC
wtf is up with the school fees bullshit for public schools
i finished my hsc and now they wont give me the final BOS letter thing saying ive completed some bullshit yadda yadda yadda until i pay my fees
i took it up with the principal nd he said that i have to pay a total of $115 which accumulated from since yr7 school fees (coz i neva paid nothing to the cunts)
so what the fuck? i thought it was free to go to a public school
i noe i noe, some u geezers pay like more than $5k per year, but where the fuck did ma taxes go?

i noe, $115 isnt a lot, but its the point that matters. its a damn public school and it is like soooo shit too

and thats the end of my fuckin rant

elisabeth

HSC
Oh get the fuck over it, it's really not much when you consider how small their budgets are and how limited resources can be. I bet you did some subjects which require more expensive materials. In either case, fuck, stop being a cheapskate, just pay already and if it shits you so much, vote for the party which places more importance on education.

... and if you think that's bad, wait for uni!

Al Capone

HSC
i got them fees for D&T and shit for year 7 8 etc
and ipt for yr 11 12
what a fucking rip off

7th Sign

HSC
poor knt lol

my school gets shit loads of money for a public school make me pay like $280 a year :rolleyes: and their aways complaning about money...like 80 of that was for it and 80 was for ipt

my sister goes to a public selective school and they make their kids pay like $550

only reason my school makes every one pay so much is because the area we live in is full of expensive houses like 1-3 million even more and the school knows people throw away money...

Last edited:

Al Capone

HSC
Abtari said:
could be worse..
bull fucken shit
this whole system is a fucking rort

7th sign thats okay, 280 isnt TOO much, assuming ur school is half decent. mine is a dead set shit hole. im glad i finished there...

7th Sign

HSC
my school isnt a shit hole but its still pretty crap

like we have the most subjects in NSW and the teachers have all the equipnment yet things get trashed and they seem to take like a few weeks to get fixed....other then that its pretty ok...like the computer labs are pretty good...like their 5 of em all lcd moniters all good pcs nothing shit...their even a 5 team of network admins...

Al Capone

HSC
maybe they should use our taxes to pay for the equipment?
stupid school and government
stupid, stupid people

7th Sign

HSC
my school is soo stupid how they manage their money they go spend like 100 grand on audio gear for our hall when they already had ok audio gear then they go oh we dont have money for any paper, their alwasy doing stupid projects aswell wasting big money ...and we got a agg plot thing aswell more money goes throught that like 2 full time farmers :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)