who says i was trolling
you muslamb

HSC
the horsey said cording not recording, get it right

and who said they were bogans? nom nom nom nom nom nom hmmmmmmmmmmm

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
you are a fucking downie, i dont even eat kfc and how about you answer my fucking question?

"if only 26% of punchbowl are muslim, then why wont the manager serve bacon when its expected?"

what are his reasons? dont say anything else until you answer that question.
because it's HIS fucking KFC you utter spastic. If you're so butthurt about it open up a Bacon serving KFC next door.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
I'm going to go into my KFC and order spaghetti and get really fucking angry and set their fucking place on fire if they say they don't sell it

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
motherfuckers it is *bacon* not chicken.

KFC is Kentucky Fried fucking CHICKEN.

Not Kentucky Fried Bacon

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
hey guys did you hear that kentucky fried chicken went bankrupt in johannesburg south africa after all their franchises were burned down

the local blokes thought kfc stood for kaffer food centre

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
hey guys did you hear that kentucky fried chicken went bankrupt in johannesburg south africa after all their franchises were burned down

the local blokes thought kfc stood for kaffer food centre

Hahahahahah which is doubly funny because after white pussy the only thing niggers go *apeshit* for is fried chicken

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i talked to dan roodt (an afrikaaner political activist) from south africa for like 2 hours yesterday in the hotel lobby im staying at and he said that they absolutely love fried chicken even in south africa so its not just an affection characteristic of southern negroes in the u.s.a

a group of us including FILIP DEWINTER the leader of the vlams belang nationalist party in belgium went to the cracker barrel (mass produced southern cuisine restaurant chain) for lunch the day before and there were these huge surly negroes tucking into stereotypical negro 'soul foods' at the table next to us

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
vlams belaang

hahahah I fucking love you man

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
videos of the speeches will be uploaded in a few days

you can hear my voice asking them questions in the videos though i never got to ask the vlams belang guy questions because everybodys hand went up in the room after his talk

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
flemish separatists hahahahahahahahhahahahha. Belgium is such a fucking joke.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
videos of the speeches will be uploaded in a few days

you can hear my voice asking them questions in the videos though i never got to ask the vlams belang guy questions because everybodys hand went up in the room after his talk
Key five points he covered?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
belgium is some fradulant 'nation' created to create a buffer zone between the netherlands and france or something

he didnt talk about much you prob dont already know

demographic projections for europe

how shit everything is getting there

crime rates welfare abuse rates exploding etc

the best speaker was this new york jew called robert weissberg who stuck his hand up during some major neocon convention on the upper west side when jeb bush was at the podium talking about how everybody needs to go to college to get a degree and he asked jeb bush how he could expect all of these high school kids to go to uni when they cant even read and write and do basic math by the 12 grade and there was this massive silence in the audience

he gave me a free copy of his book

it was pretty funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)