Qantas Case Study (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
just a note, if anyone does decide to send any case studies in this forum, do it descretly (u didnt see that..haha), i got an email from Riley publications abt breachig copyright issues that is why i asked Laz to take down the *for those who want case study* thread.

truly

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I was wondering what happen to that thread... Normally Laz deletes the useless threads, but I was like shocked when he deleted the case study one... Oh well, we all have pm's....

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
talkign abt case studies, leaading edge's publications are v good. also if u are at the lib next time, go and check ur BRW...cuz i get a lot of my case studies from there. even thoguh it might not have lyk an entire article on say employment relations for eg, but there are bits and pieces that u can pick up. the easiest way to find case studies is to check the back page of BRW, it is an index and it containes all of the business names that have been mentioned in that parituclar issue.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i got the qantas casestudy today
seems quite long.......i have 2 go thru all da sections now
i reckon, its better not to stress n just do it...cuz its too late to worry!!!

LoV-e-AbLe

HSC
skool is burning mee :mad1:
bloody qantas assesments can any1 help me wid qantas' changes throught out the years

wud b much appriciated thnx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)