Question about Early Entry (1 Viewer)

CheeZ

HSC
I'm going to submit my early entry form and hope that I can get into Business(accountacy) at Wagga. I got credit, distinction, distinction for Accounting Procedures at Tafe, what is the likelihood I get accepted?

Last edited:

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
are you just enrolled ikn tafe if so i dont think u can apply for prep.
see http://www.csu.edu.au/division/studserv/equity/PREP.htm
PREP ( Principal's Report Entry Program)

The object of the PREP Scheme is to attract current school leavers from high schools in the region served by the University who, during their senior high school years, have been identified by their school principal as consistent achievers with the potential to succeed at university study. Year 12 students may be guaranteed an offer of a place in full-time on-campus courses prior to the release of their UAI.

The region served by CSU for the application of the PREP scheme is defined as the northern half of Victoria, the ACT and most regional NSW, except the Sydney, Newcastle and Wollongong areas.

Application forms are available from the secondary school Principal. Applications for this scheme are made directly to CSU and not UAC. For further information on this scheme phone 1800 334 733.

CheeZ

HSC
No I'm doing Yr 12, Accounting Procedures is one of the subjects I chose that has to be done at TAFE. I have done the HSC already for it so I have my final marks.

CheeZ

HSC
Bump, do you think my marks would get me get early entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)