• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

question about hecs (1 Viewer)

layzie bone

OK I've finished HSC successfully, but I've decided to move to TAFE from leaving UWS, if I get back in Uni after I finish my TAFE Diploma course, does HECS still apply to me? Or do I gotta pay the full thing?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
But don't forget from 2005, there's a huge 25% price increase in hecs.

^^^

hey is that just a threat from the government or is it really going to happen? because all around UWA their having little rallies and meetings about it and trying to stop it from happening.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jase-REX
That's very unlikely at the moment unfortunately.
why? from what ive seen, latham is fast gaining ground (and passing him in some areas)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by jase-REX
That's very unlikely at the moment unfortunately.
What the hell are you talking about?

Latham has a strong position at the moment, and at present he has a slight chance over Howard he will win in the election year. But obviously too early too judge.

I hope Latham wins this year! (But i am afraid.... what if he can't keep up to his promises?) :(

Leanne

HSC
yeah..go Latham! i've actually been paying attention to the news this yr..i thought i should since i actually have to vote....

he's not full of himself like Howard..and he actually seems to do wats best for ppl in the community!

Ribbon

Yeah I agree Latham is much better and 'fresher' than howard but it really worries me having simon crean in such an important position as treasurer... labour already has a shit record of economic managment and they expect simon crean to invoke confidence in the voters on this front? I think he is a great man with great ideas but I don't think he is ready to be a stable leader and live up to his promises...

I hate howard and the way he is taking this country... if costello took over the leadership before the election I would vote liberal cos although he has been behind howard the whole way I get the feeling he would do things alot less conservatively and maybe back a small way out of bushs ass (on another note, lets hope HE doesn't get reelected but then again the other candidate is not much chop either).

Is it true costello used to be labour? With latham as the PM and ideas man and costello to keep him stable and manage the economy the country would be laughing...

I will vote for the independant in my area. The more independants there are in key positions the more things will reflect the needs of the country as opposed to the will of a certain party...

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
lol sorry about my previous point :p. Well I personally don't like Howard either so I'd go for Latham.

layzie bone

Politicians are all WRONG for the country, they can't do things right. We need a person who is closer with the people, a leader who knows how to run shit based on what he/she has seen, heard and personally experienced, not bigwigs who studied the law books and stuff.

Someone who would put the local community in first priority and not development of weapons and sucking up to a nation run by a dude with an IQ of 90 and have been claimed to be apart of the Illuminati... as well as his own crime family (reading too much controversial stuff).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Ribbon
Yeah I agree Latham is much better and 'fresher' than howard
"Fresher" is a good way to put it. I will probably be voting for Labour:).

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by layzie bone
Politicians are all WRONG for the country, they can't do things right. We need a person who is closer with the people, a leader who knows how to run shit based on what he/she has seen, heard and personally experienced, not bigwigs who studied the law books and stuff.

Someone who would put the local community in first priority and not development of weapons and sucking up to a nation run by a dude with an IQ of 90 and have been claimed to be apart of the Illuminati... as well as his own crime family (reading too much controversial stuff).
Huh? :confused: :confused:

If your talking about Bush, i think he would have a IQ higher than yours and mostly everyone on this forum. He is not stupid, he knows his stuff but his taking it the wrong way.

And i would rather Politicians that has actual education to run the Country. Politicians know their stuff, i don't think anyone can help run a Country. Running a Country isn't easy, give politicians a break they deserve credit.

But i do want a few more Independents running the Country especially for the youth society. Luckily it is starting to take place, but still a long way to go. (For example those young people trying to get elected, part of the Green party)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)