Question about UMAT (1 Viewer)

StillAlive

HSC
I've been aiming for perfect attendance this year but I want to do the UMAT. If I have to be away from school for a day to do the UMAT exam, is there any way I can not get that recorded as an absence? Like when you go on excursions, you are still considered to be at school. Is the UMAT considered to be an excursion?

tashe

HSC
N/A
Chances are, it'll be during trials. I doubt it'll be recorded as an absence. You'll need to ask your year advisor.

santamat

HSC
I finished UMAT last year, I always used this free support online UMAT chat available on www.nie.edu.au, would recommend it to anyone, because their chat line is run by high school teachers who also tutor for UMAT. Surely if you go and ask them they will answer your question. Their admin teacher is also HSC level teacher so she should know the answer to your question. I think her name is Amanda, I spoke to her lots last year and she was always very helpful. On the other hand, from what I figured schools are very forgiving with your attendance when you need to attend UMAT. Because you can do UMAT on a different date under very special circumstances, but normally they would allow you to move your trial HSC date to attend UMAT with everyone else. That's what my school did with me.

enoilgam

HSC
It will be counted as an absence, but I dont see why that would be an issue?

Alkanes

HSC
Why are you worrying about such minor things? I don't see how going to school everyday will help build up your resume or report w/e

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Why are you worrying about such minor things? I don't see how going to school everyday will help build up your resume or report w/e
Probably intrinsic rewards. Lol I'm aiming for the same thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)