• No I would not.

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • Maybe, depends ... (state below).

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
N/A
You can't just say anything under a size 8 is anorexic.
I'm a size 6 but that's just cause of my bone structure (or lack of)
I eat wat i want, and sure i exercise but not continually...

Stop saying shit you know nothing about.
okay... calm down

just saying... not saying any one is ano...

HSC
N/A
but size 4, 2 and 0??????????

okay so they are so model sizes... but still how can someone be that thin??!! its like extreme!

dont understand those people who are this size by choice.

and no size 8 isnt anorexic. i know... coz im not anorexic. will admit i got some extra baggage.

the sizing these days has changed so much... i never imagined i could fit into an 8 :S

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
but size 4, 2 and 0??????????

okay so they are so model sizes... but still how can someone be that thin??!! its like extreme!

dont understand those people who are this size by choice.

and no size 8 isnt anorexic. i know... coz im not anorexic. will admit i got some extra baggage.

the sizing these days has changed so much... i never imagined i could fit into an 8 :S
Um i dunno, maybe thats just how their bodies are??? It's not always in terms of 'thinness' either, some people are just really small. People who are that thin naturally get it so shit, chick at my old school was like that. Teachers were convinced she had an eating disorder and forced her to eat all her food in front of someone.

HSC
N/A
Um i dunno, maybe thats just how their bodies are??? It's not always in terms of 'thinness' either, some people are just really small. People who are that thin naturally get it so shit, chick at my old school was like that. Teachers were convinced she had an eating disorder and forced her to eat all her food in front of someone.

put height into perspective.... and then think size

im talkting a normal height of 150cm-160cm .... (wtf is normal anyway? i dunno just as a rough guide)

yeah i understand small people. have an example of my eldest sister... shes like 6/8 and shes shorter than me and im wat... 18 and shes 30?! so i understand small. lolz

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
put height into perspective.... and then think size

im talkting a normal height of 150cm-160cm .... (wtf is normal anyway? i dunno just as a rough guide)

yeah i understand small people. have an example of my eldest sister... shes like 6/8 and shes shorter than me and im wat... 18 and shes 30?! so i understand small. lolz
Why is it so hard for you to accept that there are tall, skinny girls out there who don't have eating disorders but are just like that. Ectomorphs, i think they're called.

bellsy104

HSC
BMI...
Anyway, the media distorts expectations like that. E.G. to do with weight and a girls looks. TBH most guys will not complain that girls will go to extreme lengths to fit into the desired image. Also, consider the effect of role models on younger girls as they spend thousands on cosmetic surgery... Not to mention the effects on self-esteem.

Moreover, looks are important. Come on, the guy (or girl) that says looks are not important at all is either full of it (or an extremely rare find). Sure, when it comes to real relationships, personality would and should have much more importance over looks. There is much more to a person than their looks.

XPac2

HSC
you dunno wtf you are...
neither does anyone else.

Anywho, i have no problem with a little weight. Hell id rather have a curvy chck than someTHING that is often confused with cliche'd haloween costues. Tht being said, i dont want a girl weighig 80kg> smply cos if ur on top and uaint chewin gum ur ears will pop.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
It's like how you say you'd paper bag chicks with bad faces.

But you can't paper bag chicks who are fat. Unless you paper bag their whole body with only one hol-...

Maybe I'm onto something...

tonyharrison

HSC
I'm lucky cause i'm naturally skinny and love sport and exercise (to some extent), but many of my friends HATE physical exercise though they don't eat that badly. Unluckily, it's really easy for girls to put on weight, and if your stomach is a little to big, or your thighs have the tiniest bit of cellulite, then you're considered fat.

And even if you have a beautiful face, many guys consider this girl, "only good for head".

tonyharrison

HSC
I didn't know you said it haha.
This is just experience from listening to my guy friends talk.

Then again, many guys are really desperate and will sex any girl that shows the slightest bit of interest. Was at a party last night, and i was observing a guy who had a choice of a pretty, skinner girl, and a fatter girl. And he chose the latter because she was practically throwing herself at him. It was gross.

burger125

HSC
Curvy only goes so far. If ur 500 LB and have more rolls than the International Bakers Convention, u aint curvy, u might as well just slap a "do not overtake when turning" sign on ur left asscheek and a "Wide Load" sticker on ur right. It should also be not only encouraged, but required by law, for skinny people around you to making "Beep Beep" noises when u walk in reverse.
Curvy enough ??
http://en.ce.cn/World/Americas/200802/17/W020080217359109414148.jpg

throwaway

Banned
in the hsc exam hall doing a massive dump on my MX
HSC
im gonna take the "rough guide" bit....

but anything under 8 is seriously anorexic... do u want to break the girl or sumthing or is it just coz her pussy is small?? all i think of is skin and bones
*shivers*

yeah dont get people that are under size 8... seriously fucked...

personally my formal dress is an 8 which is a shock, coz im usually a 10. (dependz on pants 10/12... have a bit of junk i the trunk lol)
yes i would like to break the girl.

Reckoner

HSC

Then again, many guys are really desperate and will sex any girl that shows the slightest bit of interest. Was at a party last night, and i was observing a guy who had a choice of a pretty, skinner girl, and a fatter girl. And he chose the latter because she was practically throwing herself at him. It was gross.
This is quite normal actually. Alot of guys would prefer this, especially if they're just looking to have some fun and get mischevious and naughty. Nothing long term, it's just all fun and games. :pirate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)