HSC
would you rather?:
  • a guy make the first move
  • you make the first move
and why? if the first option, how would you want him to make the first move

Jess007

HSC
guy make the first move

it would make me feel like i was actually worth fighting for... worth his time and thoughts

id want him to start with subtle things, like, sms at random times saying corny thing hehe then when were in a big group or in class or whateverand knowingthat he is trying to get my attention

it makes us act 'hard to get'

its really fun knowing that a guy is willing to do anything to get us

think of things that are different to the everday guy

just make her laugh, feel good, feel comfortable ( thats if u havea girl u want...)

tell me the story!!

jessyy

HSC
i like the small things first from a guy just so you know they are truely interested.
i dont think guys should always make the first move- whatever happens, happens!! i wouldnt be worried about making the first move, youll know if shes interested. and honestly.. who cares about the fisrt move if all the rest are just as good?!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
a-n-d-r-e-w said:
would you rather?:
  • a guy make the first move
  • you make the first move
and why? if the first option, how would you want him to make the first move
If you're making this thread so that you can get a general idea of what women want so you can apply it in real life, bear in mind that no two people are the same. Just because the averages say you should make the first move (or that she should) doesn't mean it's always going to work. Because if you get it all wrong, it's going to end up like your avatar ...

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
If you're making this thread so that you can get a general idea of what women want so you can apply it in real life, bear in mind that no two people are the same. Just because the averages say you should make the first move (or that she should) doesn't mean it's always going to work. Because if you get it all wrong, it's going to end up like your avatar ...
Wow you're so cryptic.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
i lol'd

haha

HalcyonSky

HSC
Jess007 said:
guy make the first move

it would make me feel like im not shit, that im actually worth all his time and thoughts.

id want him to sms me constantly to fulfill this perpetual need to be reassured that im not shit, and so i can show his corny messages to my group to boost my self-esteem.

It lets us act like 'complete bitches', we love doing that.

its really fun knowing we have complete control over them

just be really nice to us, make us laugh, etc, so we can feel good about ourselves and lead you on until we finally get sick of it and tell you you're just a friend.
fixed.

Pace_T

HSC
most of the time its the girl making the first move. she lets you see her checking you out. which gives you permission to go up and talk to her. read it somewhere and i find it quite true from my experiences.

flickade4

HSC
danielle69 said:
doesnt worry me as long as i get some ;)
haha danielle your a horn dog!!
haha

i'd say guy, a girl is pretty vulnerable and the thought of rejection is pretty bad but dealing with it is worse!
however, guys just to avoid feeling rejection also make sure the girl is into you just a little bit, and if she isnt then dont get all obsessive, it doesnt make us have a good opinion of you and won't boost your chances in the future!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
How come every time I get a girl's number, I always have to wait two days ?
I want to call her five minutes after receiving her number I get very excited.

This isn't my question.

danielle69

HSC
Forbidden. said:
How come every time I get a girl's number, I always have to wait two days ?
I want to call her five minutes after receiving her number I get very excited.

This isn't my question.
mate play hard to get its tha shit!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
flickade4 said:
haha danielle your a horn dog!!
haha

i'd say guy, a girl is pretty vulnerable and the thought of rejection is pretty bad but dealing with it is worse!
however, guys just to avoid feeling rejection also make sure the girl is into you just a little bit, and if she isnt then dont get all obsessive, it doesnt make us have a good opinion of you and won't boost your chances in the future!
Taking turns ?

flickade4

HSC
Forbidden. said:
Taking turns ?
what do you mean taking turns?
if a chick gives you her number she is obviously into you a little so the next day cant hurt. and chances are she would love to hear from you the next day! BUT! if she doesnt rite back then dont send the message again or send another one jsut wait for her, she will reply when she is ready!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)