question for u eco cainers (1 Viewer)

futfut

HSC
N/A
why is china's expenditure way over its revenue, is it because they are trying to spend more on capital goods for eco growth?

santaslayer

HSC
maybe they wanna spend a lot in the short term, thus running a deficit account, but reap the benifits in the longer term?...i think
and yes this is the eco forum......lol

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
Originally posted by 132132
why is china's expenditure way over its revenue, is it because they are trying to spend more on capital goods for eco growth?
i think cos it wants 2 concentrate on eco growth

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Sarah168
uhhh isnt THIS the economics forum?!? :confused:
oh damn yeah it is aye! i just thought ib be smart coz whenever anyone aska a question ppl r like pos it here so yeah

Matthew_152

Originally posted by 132132
China's spending far exceeds its revenue level because they are pursuing a policy of rapid economic growth. Although this increases China's current account deficit in the short term...their motive is that this high level of economic growth will enable them to pay their growing debts in the long term.

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Go Karen! ;)

and yes, nice answer Matthew. I dunno if its right (i'm not saying its wrong, i dunno) but it seems a good explanation. :)

futfut

HSC
N/A
also can anyone find problems with aus sustaining their eco growth, aus to me seems to be fine, cant find anyproblems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)