Question regarding QMA 1% online quiz (1 Viewer)

loler

HSC
ok got question 2- so dw about it , can anyone do 1 and 3

himynameisho

HSC
those questions shouldn't be hard if you've been doing your tutorial questions and understanding how you arrived at your answer

but the questions are so ridiculously vague, that's what make them hard, other than that they're really simple if you understand what is being asked and what the interest is applied on

08er

HSC
but the questions are so ridiculously vague, that's what make them hard, other than that they're really simple if you understand what is being asked and what the interest is applied on
not really, i dont find them any different from the questions asked in the textbook

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
They're not vague at all. They're just outside of the box, in that they actually give you a worded problem, not just a straight out equation and figures to sum into it. Doesn't take a genius to work them out.

himynameisho

HSC
Well it's not bothering me anymore, I've done the Quiz :). Prepping for the in-tut Test, what are everyone's view on that?

Last edited:

08er

HSC
easy way to gain marks since the early topics are simple so far

wendus

krawr.
HSC
everyone i know is just doing it in a group so they all get 100%... seems like a pretty good idea to me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)