• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Question to all gay people out there (1 Viewer)

XPac2

HSC
It's not common for people to suddenly "turn gay".

I've just never liked muff. The idea of putting my thing in a woman's pink bits makes me go ew.

I have made out with girls before, but just friendly-like, not sexy-like.

Perhaps you should refer to the "why are people gay" thread in the news & politics forum, people go into lots of depth there. :)
Fucking Lol'd

meeatu

HSC
You need to catch up on your gay slang. For your convenience: 1. nelly bottom

To be a nelly bottom is similar to being a piggy bottom, power bottom, or pig bottom. To be a nelly bottom is when you, the gay man, strive to have your anus pounded with another guys penis. Being a nelly bottom means you can take any size, length, width that is thrusted your way. Making sounds such as nelly, makes you a nelly bottom. Not a high pitched moan or even a wimper like some pig bottoms will do, but to make a "Nelly" sound of complete enjoyment. Loving it and making a lower pitched yet steady beat of non stop anal intercourse.

Oh dear...
There's a name for me now...
Piggy bottom...
*raises hand*

That's about as derogatory-sounding as slang can get...

Lukybear

HSC
The first signs of turning gay are questions on how one discovers he/her true sexual nature. The expression are vast and varied from talking about it with gay friends to posting a thread on how you know your gay.

hebithegreat

Above average penis
HSC
The basic physiology of my parents... My mother is taller than my father, and in addition, my father was submissive to my mother... I also have unresolved issues with my mother, which lead me to an inevitable attraction to other guys... My first time was in the back of a toyota echo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)