questions abt enrolment (1 Viewer)

mm87511

HSC
i am totally confused here i am currently oversea now nd cant go back until 13 Fed

All i have done now is to accept my offer online..thru that uac website link
have u guys choose your major and subjects and all tat?
when is the last day to do it?

in case of a law/commerce, when do we actually have to go up and start classes?

by da way, i am living in B&G,i am feeling totally messed up now
i :( :(

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
You'll have to pay a few fees and fire some mail to B&G, and the deadline is soon. I would recommend calling up ANU and explaining your situation - everything should work out as long as you let them know.

M@C D@DDY

HSC
just one qs, if we have submitted our acceptance of the main round offer online, we don't need to mail that other form in right? cause on the enrolment pack they say u have to post that slip in.....

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
At the PEA day they said we could do it either online OR hand in the slip. There was a box where people were depositing their acceptance slips. I did mine online so yeah...

miss_niss

Occasional Member
HSC
I did both. I dont trust my computer. or my internet. so i just handed the slip in while i was there as well.

the enrolement forms are really confusing. what does it mean "Are you completing any award rewuirements this year..."

and whats the 'term' under course/class details...and do we have to choose the full years courses or just this semester?

and are you guys actually filling in the form or waiting to talk over course choices with advisers on the day?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Where do you do it online? I havn't seen it mentioned in any of the stuff they sent in the enrolment pack.

Himezaki

Teh Train Ninja!
HSC
Miss Niss - I think you are talking about 2 different slips...cuse if not i'm soooo dead.

I think the 'slip' refers to the uac slip? from the letter?

And the enrolment form is something else? I think the enrolment form is meant to be filled in on the enrolment day...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yeah, keep the blue enrolment form for your enrolment day (they differ depending on accomodation). Most things are settled on the enrolment day I think (HECS, subjects etc.). But if you havent paid the GSF, you probably should asap, becasue I think it has to be done by tomorrow.

miss_niss

Occasional Member
HSC
himezaki - yeah the slip i put in was the tear off slip from the bottom of the uac offer.

and addymac - u can accept online at the UAC site, sign in where it tells you that you recieved an offer you can follow the links to accept it directly.

ironwoman - thanks for news on blue enrolment form

mm87511

HSC
Iron woman said:
Yeah, keep the blue enrolment form for your enrolment day (they differ depending on accomodation). Most things are settled on the enrolment day I think (HECS, subjects etc.). But if you havent paid the GSF, you probably should asap, becasue I think it has to be done by tomorrow.
where do i pay the GSF, I have not done tat yet

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I did mine by B-Pay over the phone. They give you the biller code and reference number in the 'how to accept your offer and enrol' booklet. You also need your Uni-id, which should be on the famous blue form.

Himezaki

Teh Train Ninja!
HSC
lol i totally forgot about the GSF - until i got a reply on an email i sent to admissions which reminded me today was the deadline...

LOL thankgod the reply was delayed.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
It says in the How to Accept your offer and enrol booklet that the GSF doesnt have to be paid until at least two days prior to enrolment eg two days before the 15th of Feb in my case as I am going to Fenner. Or am I horribly mistaken?

davey336

HSC
I read in the "Principal Academic Dates" page on their website that the GSF only had to be paid today if you were a continuing student. Not sure about 1st years.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Revives self with electric paddles.... all is not lost via stupid mistake.

Thanks for the info.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
In my booklet, under 'Accept your offer>UAC offers' it has two points: 1. Pay GSF 2. Return acceptance of offer form (UAC letter). Under that it says "By 28 Jan. 05", underlined in thick red...but maybe this is wrong.

mm87511

HSC
great by now i dont even know my uni id yet
so the ID is on the blue form in the enrolment package rite?
can i choose my timetable now by using the ID online?

kenny75

HSC
mm87511 said:
great by now i dont even know my uni id yet
so the ID is on the blue form in the enrolment package rite?
can i choose my timetable now by using the ID online?
your student ID is on your blue enrolment form, but you wont be able to access ISIS yet, coz you dont have a password yet, u'll get it when u enroll in person during o week

timetable.anu.edu.au - build your timetable there, if you know what course u're doing this semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)