questions/discussions (2 Viewers)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Well, going with the original topic, the unibordz are slow, ugly, the writing is too big and theres too much crap on the pages that is repeated. And half of the messages are from around 2001. Its not active enough.

Go with boredofstudies because its got a cool layout, its fairly fast, and its easy to read through. All the white on the uniboardz blinds me! especially late at night. I might use it if someone redesigned it, and everyone from here moved over and started using it.

On the names thing, my sister has an ugly name - Janelle. Ugh. Yeah, I agree, people ruin names, dont they! like if you meet a reall cow called, i dont know, say, Sarah, then that name is ruined for you, and theres no way you could name your kid that. (No offense intended, the name Sarah was just randomly picked)

I also like William, Zach, Gabriel (boy, not girl) Matthew and Michael and Oliver.
I'm not a big fan of John, although yeah, Jonothan is ok, Richard, Bob, Simon or most other old man names.

I'm just not a big fan of girls names in general, because my school was very bitchy, so most names have connotations for me. Ugh, I hate Kirsten, or Kirsty or anything along those lines.

I would name my kid something that could be shortened so that they could have a cool nickname, coz I always wanted that, but "Meg" just didnt catch on.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I wasn't going to post, but how is this forum faster than the Uniboardz?

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Mambomeg
Yeah, I agree, people ruin names, dont they! like if you meet a reall cow called, i dont know, say, Sarah, then that name is ruined for you, and theres no way you could name your kid that. (No offense intended, the name Sarah was just randomly picked)
That happens to me too. I hated this girl in primary school and now everytime I hear her name I just think of her and how much I still dont like her (btw Ive never met anyone else with her name, so I'll prob hate her name forever :rolleyes: )

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by Mambomeg

I would name my kid something that could be shortened so that they could have a cool nickname, coz I always wanted that, but "Meg" just didnt catch on.
Yeah nicknames are an important part of name choice...Most megans i know are called meg.

Wait - are you a megan [i.e meg (rhymes with "beg")- an ] or a meegan? coz a meeeegan is hard to call meeg?

kini - giving the other half on here is too revealing...tho i've probably given enough information on here in my 600+ (woohoo!) posts to guarantee the end of my anonymity if anyone could be bothered. (lets hope not...) :p

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Wait - are you a megan [i.e meg (rhymes with "beg")- an ] or a meegan? coz a meeeegan is hard to call meeg?

I am a meeegan. I didnt think there were many meg-ans in Australia, its more of an american thing. But meegan shortens to Meg too.

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by timmii

kini - giving the other half on here is too revealing...tho i've probably given enough information on here in my 600+ (woohoo!) posts to guarantee the end of my anonymity if anyone could be bothered. (lets hope not...) :p
Fair enough :)

You think you have problems..how many fencers do you think there are in Sydney? :p

1 more

fructis
HSC
Originally posted by timmii

I think perhaps i am also the guarantee to the end of your anonymity ;)

Originally posted by kini mini

You think you have problems..how many fencers do you think there are in Sydney? :p
and those with the initials ZY?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)