Questions for people who are doing/ have recently completed an engineering degree? (1 Viewer)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Questions for people who are doing/ have recently completed an engineering degree

Yeah it's almost as if society disadvantaged these groups for a very long time and are now trying to make up for that by bridging that disadvantaged gap.

And thanks for the link to articles that are filled with dead links to scholarships for women in STEM (mainly targeted at the US).

-

But yeah I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. It's not just women in engineering that get scholarships, it's almost everyone. There's a scholarship for almost any group.

I'll also add that even for these female specific scholarships, you just don't get handed them... there is a lot more than 1 person applying to every scholarships obviously and you have to be the top applicant.
those were the first 3 links of google. If u do slightly more research than that im sure you'd find a stem scholarship.

pls show me indian male in electrical engineering scholarship

yes its based on more than just "female" but a scholarship based on academic merit, why are males not allowed to apply

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Questions for people who are doing/ have recently completed an engineering degree

Yeah it's almost as if society disadvantaged these groups for a very long time and are now trying to make up for that by bridging that disadvantaged gap.

And thanks for the link to articles that are filled with dead links to scholarships for women in STEM (mainly targeted at the US).

-

But yeah I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. It's not just women in engineering that get scholarships, it's almost everyone. There's a scholarship for almost any group.

I'll also add that even for these female specific scholarships, you just don't get handed them... there is a lot more than 1 person applying to every scholarships obviously and you have to be the top applicant.
of course you first need to find it, dont complain if you're too dumb to even locate them

the point stands that I won't get a scholarship simply for having a penis

Flop21

HSC

of course you first need to find it, dont complain if your too dumb to even locate them

the point stands that I won't get a scholarship simply for having a penis
Tbh I can't even understand what you're trying to say. Don't you have to get at least a band 5 to be a teacher nowadays?

There are actually scholarships for men too. So you're last point is wrong.

Mathew587

HSC

whats the male to female ratio in cs and bioinformatics?
pls don't be like 90:10 ;-;
halp pls...

Flop21

HSC

halp pls...
Bioinformatics, no clue since it's probably a very small cohort.

Cs would be like 6 or 7 to 1.

matchalolz

HSC

Bioinformatics, no clue since it's probably a very small cohort.

Cs would be like 6 or 7 to 1.
Is this at UNSW? Coz I heard from someone that you'd be lucky to find a girl in your tute

Flop21

HSC

Is this at UNSW? Coz I heard from someone that you'd be lucky to find a girl in your tute
tbh I'm probably being too kind

It's not good at all lol, but there's enough there

Mathew587

HSC

tbh I'm probably being too kind

It's not good at all lol, but there's enough there
wtf rip life. i'll end up gay by the end of high school and uni lol

sida1049

HSC

wtf rip life. i'll end up gay by the end of high school and uni lol
Solution: find someone outside of your degree while simultaneously avoiding attraction from the same sex

Mathew587

HSC

Solution: find someone outside of your degree while simultaneously avoiding attraction from the same sex
grt I'll have to run a love triangle while in uni haha

sida1049

HSC

grt I'll have to run a love triangle while in uni haha
In uni you learn about higher dimensional geometry

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

In uni you learn about higher dimensional geometry
and elliptical/hyperbolic geometry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)