HSC
24 frees evry fortnight

thats wit 55 min periods
6 periods a day

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
how bout i start a new thread asking pplz... jejeje

yeh well ne wayz.... theres no hope for me no matter how many frees i have... 20th of december 2004 is just gonna be a really sad day for me

Last edited:

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
arghzzz YOU CAN STILL GET A GOOD UAI

just PUT IN THE WORK...

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
arghzzz YOU CAN STILL GET A GOOD UAI

just PUT IN THE WORK...

unfortunateliy it dun work like that u have to do the academic subjects... n i do legal ... n apparently it aint scaling good???

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
You shouldn't worry about scaling so much, just concentrate on doing the best you can :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
if u do well in all ur subjects u will get a good uai.. if u do bad in subjects like gen maths and standard english then u will get a bad uai...
try ur hardest and hope for the best
i know plenty of people who do one or the other (i havent met anyone whos done both) and gotten over 90 in their uai, so dont stress it is possible

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
yr 10...pffffffft!

year 10 was so care free!
lol tell that to this years year 10s.. i saw some guy that said he studied 4-5 hours for his sc.. :cold:
Originally posted by SKA
unfortunateliy it dun work like that u have to do the academic subjects... n i do legal ... n apparently it aint scaling good???
it has nothing to do with your subjects..it depends on how well you do in them... you can do shit-hoel scaling subs and still get 95+ .. you just have to put effort into them and do well... as long as you enjoy them, then you're bound to do well ;) :)

juggernaut

HSC
U can avoid scaling by scoring HIGHLY in 'easy' subjects such as general maths.. not avoid, but u know what i mean

SKA: some inspiration - reading through the paper the other day, these 2 twins got a uai of 95.. they both did general maths AND standard english

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
lol tell that to this years year 10s.. i saw some guy that said he studied 4-5 hours for his sc.. :cold:
Someones going to burn out in yr 11. I barely average 20mins a night homework. :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
yeh i was just wondering if theres ne people here like me who arent expecting to get in the 90s for their HSC ....??

are there ne ppl that do standard eng and/or gen maths n who rekon they wont get a uai ova 50???

i feel like quiting while im ahead coz all u pplz make out like use have an iq of 300 :confused:
i didn't expect to get in the 90s, sometimes doubted i would get in the 80s, but i sure as hell did. do not give up, and do continue with school!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i didn't expect to get in the 90s, sometimes doubted i would get in the 80s, but i sure as hell did. do not give up, and do continue with school!
fanks heaps imbored

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
keep your chin up, keep revising constantly, and i'm sure you can get a good UAI. doing standard eng & general maths does NOT mean you will get a low UAI (unless, of course you do badly -_-).

my friend's friend did both subjects last year, and got a UAI of 92. i did gen maths (but advanced english), and even though i didn't get >90, i still did OK, much better than expected :p

so don't listen to people who pay out those subjects because they regard them as the "easy, bludgy" subjects. although they don't scale well, what matters is how much work you are willing to put into it. i think my average for maths (assessments) was only around 78 or 79, i only just passed one of them (i nearly died from the shock, i was so sure i'd done well in it!)... after scaling, my final hsc mark was in the high seventies as well, which was a pleasant surprise .... so just try your best and WORK CONSISTENTLY!

it's simple, no work = no reward.
don't give up.... well, at least not yet ;)
good luck!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh... welll coming from a person who neva done assignments and homework during highskool
BOS has really encouraged me to study my guts out for my HSC
strangeee thing for me, but lucky it made me realise b4 its too late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)