quite the predicament, haven;t studies much is 5 days enough??? (1 Viewer)

noobHSCer

HSC
N/A
I was afflicted by family issues during the holidays and could only focused on my first two subjects because of time constrains. I've covered global economy and economics issues in my exam break so far. Would 5 days solid study be enough for like a mid-low-band 5 or am i kidding my self? I'm going to focus purely on the content and try to smash the short answers and mc, and just hope my knowledge covers the extended essay questions. Would this be a good idea? I'm freaking out!!

Thanks people

Last edited:

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
5 days is enough if you study efficiently :) I don't do economics so I can't help you with any study techniques but it's quite doable if you're focused and don't burn out.

Good luck!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

scenario

HSC
I too study the night before.

5 days is enough time. For the extended responses, route learning as you do for short answers will get you through it. That's what i do for all my subjects anyway.

kitchentable

HSC
I definitely think you'll be fine. I haven't started studying yet, and I have 2 exams on that day so I'll only have around a day or so to study economics. I'm not worried. Understandings of diagrams and definitions is really the key in my opinion, and that shouldn't take you too long. Good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)