Quotes 4 Big Fish (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Will Bloom: In telling the story of my father's life, it's impossible to separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth. The best I can do is to tell it the way he told me. It doesn't always make sense and most of it never happened... but that's what kind of story this is.

i find that the best one. because thats what Big Fish is, ambiguous. Its a journey that doesn't really make sense and ends up with an ending that isn't an ending, just a continuation. (I think)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
How many people are doing Big Fish? Lots of people?

pete_mate

HSC
lets brainstorm some thesis statements then, it will help to adapt it to questions also

if its popular, if we come up with something unique it wont matter/ be better.

the obvious one is, " the imaginative journey is more interesting/rewarding than the real one"

continuation, "imaginative journeys have the ability to be timeless, and neverending"

or negative, "IJ's can be fake and deceptive to pragmatic people"

~*Bubbles*~

HSC
quotes

could i use big fish for inner journeys to, coz will has one of acceptance

•Edward – “Truth is, I've always been thirsty.”
•Edward – “There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destinies lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool.”
•Edward – “Then you spend years trying to corrupt and mislead this child, fill his head with nonsense, and still it turns out perfectly fine.”
•Edward - “Those parrots talk about everything. Politics, movies, fashion. Everything but religion.”
Will Bloom - Why not religion, dad?
Senior Ed Bloom - It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend.
•Amos – “Sure I do! You were hot shit back in Hicksville, but here in the real world, you got squat! You don't have a plan, you don't have a job, you don't have anything except the clothes on your back.”
•Edward – “Now I may not have much, but I have more determination then any man you're likely to ever meet.”
•Edward – “Has it ever occurred to you that maybe you're not too big? Maybe this place is just too small?”
•Edward – “There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger then the other fish. They're just touched by something extra.”
•Will – “The man tells his stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him. And in that way, he becomes immortal.”
•Will – “In telling the story of my father's life, it's impossible to separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth. The best I can do is to tell it the way he told me. It doesn't always make sense and most of it never happened... but that's what kind of story this is.”
•Will – “You become what you always were - a very big fish.”
•Edward – “There comes a point when any reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit he made a mistake. The truth is... I was never a reasonable man.”
•Will – “Dad, you're like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny combined... you're just as charming, and just as fake.”
•Amos – “You were a big fish in a small pond, but this here is the ocean and your drownin'. Take my advice, go back to puddleville, you'll be happy there.”
•Karl: Friend, what happened to your shoes?
Young Ed Bloom: [Looking down at his feet] They got ahead of me.
•Will – “Everybody's there, and I mean everybody. And the strange thing is, there's not a single sad face... everyone's so happy to see you.”
•Edward – “It was that night I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely, and lacking in the social niceties.”
•Edward – “I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you're gonna die. I mean, on one hand, if dying was all you thought about, it could kind of screw you up. But it could kind of help you, couldn't it? Because you'd know that everything else you can survive.”

mrnbgg

HSC
Hello i need help with techniques for big fish. Can anyone help?

f(sex)

HSC
fish fish fish

that forum search function will make me bump this thread

how about the class of 2008 do some study on big fish too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)