Quotes...need to know page number?? (1 Viewer)

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
Hey, I am studying "the club" our old english teacher told us that all we need to know is the quote, when you are quoting something. But our new teacher says you need to know the quote and the page number, rembering all the quotes is hard enough without knowing the page number.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by countrydude
Hey, I am studying "the club" our old english teacher told us that all we need to know is the quote, when you are quoting something. But our new teacher says you need to know the quote and the page number, rembering all the quotes is hard enough without knowing the page number.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
That's not quite right, don't expect the markers know all the texts in that module, they might know one, and besides i don't think while they're marking they're gonna be like, "Ok, this student's school is doing "The Club", ahh grabs the book", that will take so damn long, and they have to mark hundreds of papers in limited time. So to answer your question, a quote is all that's required.

Rahul

Dead Member
no!

you do not need to mention the page number. i am certain of this from eng adv and ext. but i cant see it being any different for std.:)

if you can check out the sample answers to some questions from the hsc. and also the examination reports from past hsc's.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you definitely do NOT need to know page numbers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)