R There Any Chinese PPL Here (1 Viewer)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
It really doesn't have anythin to do wit their race, it's more about political alliances and prejudices. The current generation of actual Hong Kong-ers fear, or are sceptical of the Chinese communist regime.

True, Hong Kong has always been dirty.
Although I don't support China taking back honkkong, I have to say I would prefer the Honkies separate themselves from any race or country after hearing them speak in cantos. Honkies as in the majorities are a gay bunch of mother fuckers. All their youths care about is street racings (not that they are good drivers or anything), trying to act hardcore, being short and geeks with long yellow malleds that look like a bunch of fucking weirdos walking around in China town.

EliteEmpire

HSC
happibear said:
is HK really that bad? wats malleds? why pple call themselves honkies? i thought it was sumthing to do with whites.
hum i think T-mac01 meant mullets (hairstyle).

taki999

HSC
Originally Posted by !! CaR`JiE !!
um.. im h0nkie..

i dunno abt u.. but us honkies prefer to separate ourselves from China. well i do. i dun care wat u think. go swear @ me *shrugs* :p

HK would be much cleaner if most ppl from china didnt come down to china. too bad the french gave HK back to china.
HK was originally western.

anyway.. im ABC. proud to be aussie/honkie.

----------------------------------------

FTW!! HK was British ruled.
And why are we fighting between hk and china? we all know that China's gonna be powerful, at least economic wise within 20 years- Fact! So what's the hasel? We all chinese, and it isnt the people from china that makes hk dirty. It's those ignorant fuckers in hk-yes hongkies that litter everywhere, themselves.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
T-mac01 said:
Although I don't support China taking back honkkong, I have to say I would prefer the Honkies separate themselves from any race or country after hearing them speak in cantos. Honkies as in the majorities are a gay bunch of mother fuckers. All their youths care about is street racings (not that they are good drivers or anything), trying to act hardcore, being short and geeks with long yellow malleds that look like a bunch of fucking weirdos walking around in China town.
You got some anger in your boy, big racial hatred not just against Honkies, but a lot of Asians in general. You got issues, seriously.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
You got some anger in your boy, big racial hatred not just against Honkies, but a lot of Asians in general. You got issues, seriously.
Fuck yea. Glad you noticed that. But am I really wrong about the discrimination against those typical misguided mainlanders? They have some of the lowest social and moral ettiquetes I have ever experienced. It's no wonder why a lot of westerners hate them. Take the city streets for example, you can tell you're in an asian suburb by just looking at the amount of litters flying around.
Yes I have an issue. The tiring fact that they are degrading the images of ABCs or early immigrants and those minority of decent mainlanders.
The sad fact is those decent mainlders migrating to Australia is no where near the increasing number of those that should be shipped back.

Bendent

HSC
i know what you mean but most of the time i don't feel the asians around me are like that. it makes me feel i'm hated on by westerners because i'm an asian person. the bad ones are offset by the good ones, and i just don't care anymore whether ppl are asian or not. hte first thing that comes to my mind when i see asians is not dislike they are just like everybody else.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Bendent said:
i know what you mean but most of the time i don't feel the asians around me are like that. it makes me feel i'm hated on by westerners because i'm an asian person. the bad ones are offset by the good ones, and i just don't care anymore whether ppl are asian or not. hte first thing that comes to my mind when i see asians is not dislike they are just like everybody else.
Feel free to come to monash for a day. You will definitely see what I really mean.
You reminded me of why this stupid racist white ugly woman(receptionist) in her somewhat 40 to 50s acted the way she did. I tried to get into a basketball stadium not knowing that it's not available until an hour later. You would think repeating this simple fact once is enough but no, she had to repeat it over and over again while I was trying to ask her what time it was so that I would know how long I would have to wait for. So I just repeated my question for the last time in a really strong and slow accent, WHAT-IS-THE-TIME? Yeah, she finally realised how annoying she had been. This is a typical example of our image been stained. They think we are one of those intrusive overseas asian students. I'm just getting tired of dealing with this shit. Very annoying.
Also, why am I always been stared at when I walk past by asian students. If they admire my height or whatever, I think it would be appropriate to give a kind smile like the whites tend to do, especially the chicks. I used to smile from occasions, but now I just fucking stare back at them a bit furious, especially the mini-asian dudes as they tend to show so much jealousy on their look when they see me.

Affinity

HSC
Many Australians are of british descent, they must be british too. Same goes with americans.

I think people from hong kong should consider them different, for example they aren't allowed to join the PLA, The languages of instruction are cantonese and english not mandarin, it's this little city which kept cantonese alive by producing songs and movies in cantonese(inspite of the quality most have). News and the internet in hong kong are not censored as opposed to china. Mentalities are alot different, authorities are worshipped less in hongkong.

Hong Kong is meant to be autonomous, although in practice the central government has always been trying to interfere here and there. There's a separate court system and no firing squads. There's a seperate currency pegged to the dollar. You can't just go from hong kong into china or vice versa, there's a border check with customs, one needs the correct documents and can't bring too much alcohol/cigarettes without being taxed some hong kong residents are denied entry to the mainland because of their politics so the borders aren't just a formality either.

The ICAC in hong kong actually works, or most residents think so, as opposed to the confidence in corruption investigations in china.

Streets are cleaner in hong kong... the councils actually wash them once in a while with water jets or whatever they call them. ofcourse it probably doesn't match the countryside of the mainland, but definitely better than most cities.

By the way, ABCs are in their own category and they don't count as chinese, Most only have the chinese anatomy and in general don't mix with fobs, many don't even have a working knowledge of written chinese, I still remember when my cousins visited our grandma, the only word they said was "ma"(grandma with the right tone, for those who don't know cantonese).

EDIT: I didn't see T-Macs posts when I wrote mine, you see this is exactly what I am talking about in the last paragraph.. they are not chinese they think they are better :p

Last edited:

Affinity

HSC
T-Mac, hong kongers street racing? LMAO you've been sucked in by films.. It's much less common for people in hong kong to actually have a car to race.. and much less common for them actually to have a license.

Trying to act hardcore? Well.. you have goths and punks here too.

Have you been to china or hong kong? I do admit that quite some of the international students aren't all that flattering to their homeland, but this is more of a selection effect, the better ones tend to stay in china or hong kong. Many come to australia are typically from families who have some money(therefore spoiled, this especially holds true for mainlanders, those who can afford to come here will have parents who are pretty high up in the public service say a director(ju zhang) or thereabouts or are some kind of noveau riche form the 1980s and 90s) and didn't go well enough back home to get into university(think about those from certain highschools here in australia)

I am not saying that ABCs should consider themselves chinese and mix.. I am merely stating a fact that they are different.

And ofcourse there are exceptions, I only comment on the majority.

Last edited:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
Affinity said:
By the way, ABCs are in their own category and they don't count as chinese, Most only have the chinese anatomy and in general don't mix with fobs, many don't even have a working knowledge of written chinese, I still remember when my cousins visited our grandma, the only word they said was "ma"(grandma with the right tone, for those who don't know cantonese).
damn true. although i ain't really an ABC myself. there's still this us and them line between really fobby internationals chinese and not so fobby chinese. those internationals usually scares the living shits outta me... too chinese-y... *shivers*

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Affinity said:
T-Mac, hong kongers street racing? LMAO you've been sucked in by films.. It's much less common for people in hong kong to actually have a car to race.. and much less common for them actually to have a license.

Trying to act hardcore? Well.. you have goths and punks here too.

Have you been to china or hong kong? I do admit that quite some of the international students aren't all that flattering to their homeland, but this is more of a selection effect, the better ones tend to stay in china or hong kong. Many come to australia are typically from families who have some money(therefore spoiled, this especially holds true for mainlanders, those who can afford to come here will have parents who are pretty high up in the public service say a director(ju zhang) or thereabouts or are some kind of noveau riche form the 1980s and 90s) and didn't go well enough back home to get into university(think about those from certain highschools here in australia)

I am not saying that ABCs should consider themselves chinese and mix.. I am merely stating a fact that they are different.

And ofcourse there are exceptions, I only comment on the majority.
haha street racing is probably a bit over the top but I couldn't agree more about the rich honkies and mainlanders coming here coz they failed their uni entrance exams. This is also a cause for what I had stated about the improportional numbers between the punked asians and average asians migrating here. For God's sake will the Monash enrolment officers investigate more thoroughly on those international students' transcripts back in their homeland!

Actually, I would think ABCs or asians of similar background are the most perfect citizens living in Australia at the moment. Most of them would have the highest chance of embracing the goodness of both the asian culture and the western culture. Fortunately, it's not the other way around as it can be clearly witnessed.

Zhang San Feng

护花使者
HSC
lol...

i m full blooded chinese, but spent most of my life in australia...

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC
I'M GANGSTA, YOU JUST WANNABEs...fake ass chinks...U AIN'T GOT THE EYES BITCH

tell that to whoever is racist, especially the ones that have the blue eyes, and blonde hair...and if that dun work just say

go POKGAI , you pokgai

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
williamycai said:

tell that to whoever is racist, especially the ones that have the blue eyes, and blonde hair...and if that dun work just say

go POKGAI , you pokgai
Troll of the month :rofl:

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
williamycai said:

go POKGAI , you pokgai
what the fuck are you talking about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)