Rabbit Proof Fence as RM (1 Viewer)

Leosec

HSC
aye..guys..i was finkin to used Rabbit Proof Fence as a related material

but i was also finkin that becoz ESL does rabbit proof fence as their presribed text right?

so i was wonderin is it aiight to use Rabbit proof fence becoz it relates well to Skrzynecki

lols and if any1 could.. "ELABORATE" abt rabbit proof fence for me..and how it relates to Skrzynecki :)
thx

torne

HSC
hey.
Yeah I have the same problem, I'm doing China coin and Skrzynecki poems as my prescribed texts and I want to do Rabbit Proof Fence as my related material -but its also one of the prescribed texts that schools can do. So do you think if there is any problem with that?
Plz reply quick- 5 days till english exam!!!!!!!!!!!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
While you may also take for related material the texts that are on the prescribed list for the english course, it is in general not recommended as you must analyse them in a way that is separate from [i.e come up with more original content] what is taught on them which generally creates more work for the student.

Myself, I used Rabbit Proof Fence as a related text for Journeys however I did so mainly because it was an accessible text I already possessed. If you can use another text then it would be a good idea to do so but if you have firmly decided that Rabbit Proof Fence is what you want to do then it is permissible for you to do it.

However I can't really help you regarding your Strizynecki(sp?) text as I did not study that for the HSC and have not studied it at university either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)